• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I approved this, but I do have issues with it. They bring out some really good points about showing your faith through love, I really liked that, but when it got into the prophesying part, it kind of weirded me out. He started prophesying what they were praying? I dont personally believe that the gift of prophecy is still in use, but if it is, where in this video, is the prophecy come true? That is the flaw, the test-for a prophet to be believeable, it needs to come true. He didnt specify what the prophecy was, or how it came true-it looks like an entirely emotional driven response to something, and not something necessarily driven by the Holy Spirit. Just my .02 cents.

Amen Josh

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17

Thanks For Sharing

For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. Luke 6:43-45

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

This happened towards the begining of this year. I found the testimony written out of that day. WIth the words spoken over the lady in the video, the Lord showed me that she has been through alot of abuse and revealed alot of personal issues so I started speaking the Lords heart to her about her worth and how God wanted to restore her. The Lord revealed to me alot of personal trials she was going through and while I spoke over her the Lords presence hit her and she broke down crying. The whole day was one of those life changing days the Lord revealed more of His nature.

God is so amazing! Wow, He never ceases to blow my mind. This testimony is incredibly skewed compared to all the things that happened. There were many more people healed, prophesied over, and touched by Gods love than I have time to write. Also, everyone in the group was being used powerfully. This is only from my side of it. There were many brothers and sisters brought into the Kingdom tonight! Jesus is so amazing, and we can look like Him!

Saturday 3/25/2012 – We went out, starting at the Loyd Center mall in Vancouver. As we were walking through the mall I came across a homeless lady and started talking to her. She broke her foot and had a damaged shoulder. I prayed over her foot and it was completely better, afterward we labored in prayer over her shoulder and I felt the bone go back in place in my hands. After that, everyone in the group started feeling the Lord’s heart for her, it was intense. The whole atmosphere changed into compassion and love and the Lord gave me words to encourage her by so as she was being prophesied over, she broke down crying. That was amazing.

We got to the park and Joe and I started praying over a couple Tim and Missy, Missy had breast cancer when we prayed, keep her in prayer. We prayed for blessing and protection over them and Tim said he felt God’s presence when we first walked up. After that, Igor brought us a guy to pray for so our group all prayed for healing of asthma, and he had a stomach ache that was healed. After that we prayed for him to experience God’s presence and he was hit by God’s love for him and we shared the gospel with him.

After that there was a whole bunch of those gang kids. One kid went up to us and asked us if we can pray over his knee, I asked one of the girls standing by if she could lay her hand on his leg and tell it to be healed in Jesus name, she did and his knee got healed. Then another kid came up and wanted prayer over his knee too so I asked another kid sitting on the bench if he can lay hands on him, so he did and commanded it to be healed in Jesus name and it was. The kid who prayed wasn’t a believer, we prayed for him to experience God’s love and the Lord hit him with his presence. Then a girl came up and her back was hurting and the Lord healed her back. After that we prophesied over a few of the kids and got to share God’s heart and pray over many more. The Lord brought some breakthrough with everyone who was there; there were around 15 kids there. God is so amazing. After that we went to another group of teenagers and prophesied and prayed over them, they experienced God’s love for them. Then we got on the max praying over a lot more people.

We went Pioneer Square and went into Starbucks, there were three guys at a table and I asked if they would like prayer for anything and one guy wanted a blessing for his future, so I prayed and prophesied over him. Then I prayed over his knee and Jesus healed him. Seeing this, his friend said he messed up his ankle so I told the guy I just prayed for, “freely you received, now freely give, go pray over him.” He prayed over his friend and he got healed. Then I got to pray and prophecy over their other friend. They were all believers so I prayed for Holy Spirit to fill them and empower them and they were hit with God’s presence.

After that, there was a guy sitting in the middle of the square singing. We went to talk to him and he had some extreme demonic bondage. We tried witnessing to him and Chelsea prayed over him but we didn’t get too far. On the steps of Pioneer square, I walked up to three girls and asked if any of them had pain in their bodies. One girl said she was drunk and blacked out and messed up her shoulder, so I prayed twice and the Lord healed her, she was blown away. Then the Lord started telling me all about them so I prophesied over them and they were blown away. After that I shared the gospel and told them about the love of Jesus. Then after praying for them to experience God’s love, each one of them felt God’s presence hit them.

I finally caught up to rest of the group and walked up to the guy they were talking to. Touched his shoulder and saw an anointing on him so I asked if they prayed for him already, and he said ya. After that, I prayed over a few people, then caught back up to Chris and he was praying with a guy who was giving his life to the Lord. After that we got on the Max and prayed over so many people. We ran into Josh and Tanya, two people we prayed for a long while ago, and I got a chance to encourage them and share the word to them. Someone just gave them a bible recently so they were majorly inspired.

Off the max, Chelsea and I prophesied and prayed over 8 people in a row. One girl named Vanessa wasn’t a believer and as I was talking to her she was like, How do you know this stuff, I told her God lives inside of me and I prayed for her to experience His love and she was wrecked by His presence. I told her when she wants to know Jesus, ask him to come into her life and she said that she will. Then, a lady standing by watching told us to keep doing what we’re doing, She had a bad knee and the Lord healed her. Then ran into those kids from earlier and talked with them a bit and finally headed home.