• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to everyone .

I did notice that both parties are not so recent posts so I am not even going to address their situations....I find it rather odd that they would both be blurting out all this very detailed information right up at bat but the enemy is quite bold.

I am not even going to get into this,I have had more dealings than I would have cared to....

The only thing I would really like to point out is,....and I don't even know who it was but someone said something about poltergiests,someone else gave a physical description of a type of entity.......do not be deceived ,they are demons,period!

This kind,that kind...hogwash,they are demons!You want to invite them over then have seances,card readings,ouigi boards,read the horoscopes,do your astrological charts and everything else Gods Word says not to....Burn everything!

Spiritual Warfare is not a joke and if anyone is not fully armored up,walking in spirit and With the Power of the Holy Spirit then leave it to the elders and the ones that know what they are dealing with.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

we see even the disciples who were personally given authority by Jesus Himself, personally instructed, I would imagine the disciples had the greatest amount of faith possible having been there with Christ, first hand, yet we see from the bible the disciples  could not cast out a specific demon from a demonized boy, and Jesus said this one comes out only with prayer and fasting

when Jesus says a specific thing is needed, I believe Him! which would also say what they normally did to cast out demons obviously did not work, which we can see proof as it is written in the word, they could not cast it out

I Believe Our Daddy In Heaven Loves His Kids

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

And I Can See He Has A Most Grand And Glorious Sense Of Humor

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: Genesis 3:14

So, As Years Ago Our Dear Sister Floatingaxe Suggested

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Praise The LORD And Throw Dust

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5

In His Nibs Face~!

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:6

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/9/2013 at 8:06 AM, back2thebible said:

I have found in my experience that devils feed off anxiety and fear, the more you react to their influence and they become the center of your attention, the more they will trouble you

its very much like any bully, the more he can get a rise out of you, the more he's going to pester you

I've ignored my way right out of what many would consider schizophrenia, at first when this situation arose, I would argue with them and let the voices get me riled up, as they were lying spirits, trying to convince me lies about myself.

I believe it was the Holy Spirit that told me to believe the truth, reject the lies, and ignore their taunts

so I did, and it went completely away, It was kinda funny at first because they really started to scream at me the more I ignored them, and I acted like I couldn't hear a thing, this just infuriated them and it wasn't long that they simply went away

i've never heard from them again, its been 17 yrs

Paul did.. the Lord gave him a thorn in the flesh a messanger of satan to keep him humble. he prayed 3 times for it to go but the Lord assured him tha in Pauls weakness the Lord was strong.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

On 4/9/2013 at 6:06 AM, back2thebible said:

I have found in my experience that devils feed off anxiety and fear, the more you react to their influence and they become the center of your attention, the more they will trouble you

its very much like any bully, the more he can get a rise out of you, the more he's going to pester you

I've ignored my way right out of what many would consider schizophrenia, at first when this situation arose, I would argue with them and let the voices get me riled up, as they were lying spirits, trying to convince me lies about myself.

I believe it was the Holy Spirit that told me to believe the truth, reject the lies, and ignore their taunts

so I did, and it went completely away, It was kinda funny at first because they really started to scream at me the more I ignored them, and I acted like I couldn't hear a thing, this just infuriated them and it wasn't long that they simply went away

i've never heard from them again, its been 17 yrs

This is one of the tactics saints of old have used.     I remember reading the story of one, and she would be asleep in bed when a demon would come to harass her, and she would say  "oh, it's only you?"  and turn over and go back to sleep.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/19/1975

I had problem with demon everyday, but not on same level of intimidation.
I sometimes have fear this, and fear that... fear is not coming from GOD, bible said that. sure fear is naturally demonic

But if you talking about different level of reality, such as but not limited to:
1. you feel goosebump.
2. you see a silouete but no physical bodies.
3. you see a table moving without somebody push it.

then there maybe something else... please make sure nobody play prank on you first lol... usually your spirit can testify if somebody play pranks, so sorted that out first lol...