• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.naturalnews.com/038477_Pope_world_government_New_Order.html

(NaturalNews) During a recent speech he made before the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace in Rome on December 3, Pope Benedict XVI, the current leader of the Roman Catholic Church, called for what can only be described as a unified world government, which he dubbed a "new evangelization of society" that aligns with the spirit of visions brought forth by previous popes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

wow, I know were heading towards a one world government, but for the leading member of the worlds largest church to call for it, I never saw that one coming. . . the catholic church must be going for an all time low.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Actually, they have been the head for the Emergent Church which has been calling for a one world religion, along with a one world government.

The mortgage crash in 2008 should have shown everyone just how close we were (perhaps "are" might be a better word?) to a "one world" financial system. The US housing market, and nearly took some banks in Europe with it. The call for a one world government really shouldn't be a surprise, since the world is headed in that direction anyway - but I am surprised that its the Pope joining in calling for it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

The Roman Catholic Church has been pushing for world government for a long time and have been making progress in convincing various powers in governments to follow in it. They have also been strong supporters of a one world religion and have helped create Chrislam, the uniting of Christianity with Islam ,,,,,even the Catholic church teaches that there will be a very evil pope fitting the role of the false prophet in revelations

This is another indicator that we are in the beginning of the end times.

I agree, daniel; I've always thought the Vatican was in league with the dark side and this Pope in particular. I realize these things must happen, as the Bible tells us, but I wasn't expecting things to come out into the light this soon.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

In this statement, Pope John Paul II sounds like a reading from a Club of Rome tract:

"The earth is ultimately a common heritage, the fruits of which are for the benefit of all. In the words of the Vatican Council, "God destined the earth and all it contains for the use of every individual and all peoples" (Gaudium et Ses, 69). This has direct consequences for the problem at hand. It is manifestly unjust that a privileged few should continue to accumulate excess goods, squandering available resources, while masses of people are living in conditions of misery at the very lowest levels of subsistence. Today the dramatic threat of ecological breakdown is teaching us the extent to which greed and selfishness, both individual and collective, are contrary to the order of creation, an order that is characterized by mutual interdependence.

...The concepts of an ordered universe and a common heritage both point to the necessity of a more international coordinated approach to the manage ment of the earth's goods. In many cases, the effects of ecological problems transcend the borders of individual states; hence, their solution cannot be found solely on the national level. Recently there have been some promising steps toward such international action, yet existing mechanisms and bodies are clearly not adequate for the development of a comprehensive plan of action. Political obstacles, forms of exaggerated nationalism and economic interests- to mention only a few factors-impede international cooperation and long-term effective action."1

John Paul seems to have forgotten the warning of one of his predecessors, Pope Benedict XV, who in 1920 said:

"The coming of a world government is longed for by all the worst and distorted elements. This state...would banish all national loyalties. In it, no acknowledgement would be made of the authority of a father over his children, or of God over human society. If these ideas are put into practice, there will inevitably follow an unheard reign of terror."

1 et. William R. Farmer, International Bible Commentary, (The Liturgical Press, Collegeville, Minnesota, 1998) 320. ISBN 0-8146-2454-5

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

In this statement, Pope John Paul II sounds like a reading from a Club of Rome tract:

"The earth is ultimately a common heritage, the fruits of which are for the benefit of all. In the words of the Vatican Council, "God destined the earth and all it contains for the use of every individual and all peoples" (Gaudium et Ses, 69). This has direct consequences for the problem at hand. It is manifestly unjust that a privileged few should continue to accumulate excess goods, squandering available resources, while masses of people are living in conditions of misery at the very lowest levels of subsistence. Today the dramatic threat of ecological breakdown is teaching us the extent to which greed and selfishness, both individual and collective, are contrary to the order of creation, an order that is characterized by mutual interdependence.

...The concepts of an ordered universe and a common heritage both point to the necessity of a more international coordinated approach to the manage ment of the earth's goods. In many cases, the effects of ecological problems transcend the borders of individual states; hence, their solution cannot be found solely on the national level. Recently there have been some promising steps toward such international action, yet existing mechanisms and bodies are clearly not adequate for the development of a comprehensive plan of action. Political obstacles, forms of exaggerated nationalism and economic interests- to mention only a few factors-impede international cooperation and long-term effective action."1

John Paul seems to have forgotten the warning of one of his predecessors, Pope Benedict XV, who in 1920 said:

"The coming of a world government is longed for by all the worst and distorted elements. This state...would banish all national loyalties. In it, no acknowledgement would be made of the authority of a father over his children, or of God over human society. If these ideas are put into practice, there will inevitably follow an unheard reign of terror."

1 et. William R. Farmer, International Bible Commentary, (The Liturgical Press, Collegeville, Minnesota, 1998) 320. ISBN 0-8146-2454-5

off topic--is that bird a Say's P hoebe?

Edited by Willamina

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

The mortgage crash in 2008 should have shown everyone just how close we were (perhaps "are" might be a better word?) to a "one world" financial system. The US housing market, and nearly took some banks in Europe with it. The call for a one world government really shouldn't be a surprise, since the world is headed in that direction anyway - but I am surprised that its the Pope joining in calling for it.

Can you spell Euro?....... England made an excellent call staying out of the zone. Germany yet has to pay for it's decision.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

(quote) from the article..

Pope Benedict XVI anything other than a call for a dictatorial New World Order guided and controlled by the Roman Catholic Church.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am difinately not following the catholic churches teachings ... praying the rosary, divorced people cannot received communion the host (bread) unless

they get their marriage anulled , if you are not a registered member of their church and you die ...you cannot have a funeral from them...etc.

I was once catholic most all my life ..up until I got saved,in a christian church when I went up for prayer, when I visited there ...12 years ago.

I found out a lot of truth about God in the non-denominational church.

I refuse to go back to catholic.

The catholic church is corrupted with their homosexual priest . Some are not in prison for raping young boys ...they just move the

priest to another state or parish.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

It is manifestly unjust that a privileged few should continue to accumulate excess goods, squandering available resources, while masses of people are living in conditions of misery at the very lowest levels of subsistence.

Ironic statement considering the enormous wealth of the vatican and rcc church. How much gold does the pope wear each day alone?