handling an antibiotic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I just posted under prayer requests. I am having nausea and other side effects from an antibiotic called amoxicillin. ( :hmmm: I was able to tolerate this med easily many years ago, for bronchitis.) I have to take 500 mg pills, 3 times daily for a 10 day course.

This time I am being prescribed it for the area around my eye ...

( I don't know why the soft tissue in this orbital area is sore, but the eyeballs themselves hurt too. They exhilbit signs of redness and gooiness, etc.

I wondered if anyone else out there has had struggles with this particular med.

P.S. Please pray for my safety in taking in these pills, as I do have an autoimmune disease they have trouble definitively diagnosing.

This one resembles Lupus in certain ways, And amoxicillin can trigger an even worse disease ( life threatening ) in those folks with Lupus...if I have it. Kind of scary!

Its because prescription drugs are an abomination to the human body. God has clearly provided all natural cures in his creation for EVERYTHING! Thats right folks there is a cure for everything. One of the biggest lies perpetrated on society is "go see your doctor" It makes me want to vommit when I hear someone say that. Shame on you brothers and sisters in christ, when did you stop trusting Gods creation and start trusting some guy in a white coat who works for the drug companys?? Sorry, rant over... I have been healing myself, family and friends naturally through superfoods,supplements, vitamins and minerals(things God created) for around ten years now. I am not a doctor per se but I have a masters degree in common sense. Tell me exactly what symptoms you have or have had?

Your statement is contradictory at best. You claim you get sick when you hear of someone going to a physician, but you feel you can doctor yourself or others. Is the base of your argument the use of what is prescribed or the education one has?

No matter what your argument is, your masters in common sense should tell you not to give advice to someone you don't know. Our common sense should tell us no tto take advice from people we don't know. In short, you can suggest someone to look into something, but don't try to use this site to further your personal doctorate advice.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I just posted under prayer requests. I am having nausea and other side effects from an antibiotic called amoxicillin. ( :hmmm: I was able to tolerate this med easily many years ago, for bronchitis.) I have to take 500 mg pills, 3 times daily for a 10 day course.

( I don't know why the soft tissue in this orbital area is sore, but the eyeballs themselves hurt too. They exhilbit signs of redness and gooiness, etc.

P.S. Please pray for my safety in taking in these pills, as I do have an autoimmune disease they have trouble definitively diagnosing.

This one resembles Lupus in certain ways, And amoxicillin can trigger an even worse disease ( life threatening ) in those folks with Lupus...if I have it. Kind of scary!

Its because prescription drugs are an abomination to the human body. God has clearly provided all natural cures in his creation for EVERYTHING! Thats right folks there is a cure for everything. One of the biggest lies perpetrated on society is "go see your doctor" It makes me want to vommit when I hear someone say that. Shame on you brothers and sisters in christ, when did you stop trusting Gods creation and start trusting some guy in a white coat who works for the drug companys?? Sorry, rant over... I have been healing myself, family and friends naturally through superfoods,supplements, vitamins and minerals(things God created) for around ten years now. I am not a doctor per se but I have a masters degree in common sense. Tell me exactly what symptoms you have or have had?

Your statement is contradictory at best. You claim you get sick when you hear of someone going to a physician, but you feel you can doctor yourself or others. Is the base of your argument the use of what is prescribed or the education one has?

No matter what your argument is, your masters in common sense should tell you not to give advice to someone you don't know. Our common sense should tell us no tto take advice from people we don't know. In short, you can suggest someone to look into something, but don't try to use this site to further your personal doctorate advice.

I agree with OneLight, your advice is bordering on the dangerous. Please cease. Pray for Turtle by all means, we have been for many years, but please stop with the "medical' advice.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The statement "wanting to vomit" was merely a metaphor to represent the frustration/passion I feel when I see my brothers and sisters in Christ continue to be decieved by the pharmaceutical drug companies when there are so many God given cures available. The base of my "argument" (which was never an argument in the first place) is that God has provided us with the ability to completely heal ourselves without the intervention of man-made, toxic substances.

Common sense tells us that in Genesis, God provided all the necessary food & nutrients for human health. I never offered any "personal doctorate advice" and even if I did, isn't the title of this thread "Looking for advice?" It astounds me that you would even interfere in potentially assisting a brother/sister in Christ to heal and become whole. By asking what the symptoms were, my intention was to then suggest that this individual look into some natural cures that are known to alleviate those particular medical problems.

Why is it offensive to turn to God's creation to heal what God created? Please let the original poster respond and decide for themselves. God bless you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with OneLight, your advice is bordering on the dangerous. Please cease. Pray for Turtle by all means, we have been for many years, but please stop with the "medical' advice.

My advice borders on the dangerous, huh? What you accuse me of is exactly what you are doing. First, I haven't offered one bit of "medical" advice. I merely inquired into what symptoms Turtle was experiencing. It appears to me, that Turtle is seeking advice and options to overcome the problem at hand. Please tell me how nutrition, vitamins, minerals, and supplements are dangerous. In the US, over 100,000 people die every year from PROPERLY prescribed pharmaceutical drugs. How many die from good nutrition? Your censorship attempt reminds me of the pharisees & sadducees continually trying to suppress Jesus' message. You say you have been praying for Turtle for many years, why would you deny them the possibility of being healed by God's creation? ~Stoneyarder

I am Stoneyarder's wife. I have experienced first-hand, the powerful healing of nutrition in many different forms. Four years ago, I was on the most potent prescription available for high blood pressure and had been diagnosed with a heart problem that I was told would never be healed. I struggled with migraines and was overweight. My physician was a personal friend who I trusted.

Stoneyarder and I met and we began to seek out natural cures for the symptoms I was experiencing. I enlisted the help of a medical doctor who was also trained as a naturopath and didn't believe the answers were found in prescription drugs, rather, they could be found through nutritition. Within 6 months of being treated nutritionally, I was completely off the blood pressure medication and my blood pressure readings were normal. The heart problem completely vanished, migraines never occurred again, and I obtained a healthy weight. From that time forward, I have treated any illness that I do happen to pick up (which have been very few) by targeting the nutrients that are lacking in my body. The problem doesn't lie in the sypmtoms, but lies in the fact that a lot of people's immune systems are weakened to the point that they are unable to fight off these things.

Like many people, when first presented with the idea of natural cures, I was apprehensive. I had been programmed/brainwashed my entire life that any symptom you experience is just cause to run to a "medical doctor" and be treated with a drug. Interestingly, looking back, I discover that the medical doctors either prescribed drugs, and then more drugs to combat side effects of the original drugs (perpetuating a vicious cycle), or cut out body parts.

You may find it interesting that two of my Christian friends who are medical doctors recently walked off their jobs because they could no longer justify as a Christian continuing to perpetuate the drug cycle when the answers to healing were given to us by God. Also, the doctor who originally treated me (who was a close friend), indicated that he knew that nutrition was capable of healing, but that it's not common practice for doctors to address needs in that way. He advised me that he personally treats his family naturally. My husband & I live in Christ and for Christ and will continue to share our hope, faith, and experience to help our brothers/sisters in Christ heal and live a life of victory.

Frankly Fez, I am a little appalled at your statement. It seems to me that resistance towards the possibility of seeing God's children healed is either ignorance or demonic in nature. Your statement reminds me of Jesus rebuking Peter and saying, "for you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." I pray that your eyes of your heart may be opened and enlightened. ~Stoneyarder's wife

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

The statement "wanting to vomit" was merely a metaphor to represent the frustration/passion I feel when I see my brothers and sisters in Christ continue to be decieved by the pharmaceutical drug companies when there are so many God given cures available. The base of my "argument" (which was never an argument in the first place) is that God has provided us with the ability to completely heal ourselves without the intervention of man-made, toxic substances.

Common sense tells us that in Genesis, God provided all the necessary food & nutrients for human health. I never offered any "personal doctorate advice" and even if I did, isn't the title of this thread "Looking for advice?" It astounds me that you would even interfere in potentially assisting a brother/sister in Christ to heal and become whole. By asking what the symptoms were, my intention was to then suggest that this individual look into some natural cures that are known to alleviate those particular medical problems.

Why is it offensive to turn to God's creation to heal what God created? Please let the original poster respond and decide for themselves. God bless you.

My advice borders on the dangerous, huh? What you accuse me of is exactly what you are doing. First, I haven't offered one bit of "medical" advice. I merely inquired into what symptoms Turtle was experiencing. It appears to me, that Turtle is seeking advice and options to overcome the problem at hand. Please tell me how nutrition, vitamins, minerals, and supplements are dangerous. In the US, over 100,000 people die every year from PROPERLY prescribed pharmaceutical drugs. How many die from good nutrition? Your censorship attempt reminds me of the pharisees & sadducees continually trying to suppress Jesus' message. You say you have been praying for Turtle for many years, why would you deny them the possibility of being healed by God's creation? ~Stoneyarder

I am Stoneyarder's wife. I have experienced first-hand, the powerful healing of nutrition in many different forms.

snip ...

Frankly Fez, I am a little appalled at your statement. It seems to me that resistance towards the possibility of seeing God's children healed is either ignorance or demonic in nature. Your statement reminds me of Jesus rebuking Peter and saying, "for you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." I pray that your eyes of your heart may be opened and enlightened. ~Stoneyarder's wife

You are new here, which means you may think this is just another web site. Allow us to inform you a little about ourselves.

This privately funded forum is part if a ministry based out of Israel. It is not a public web site for people to come in and post what they feel is the best advice for people, no matter how they point it back to their belief of scripture. We are part of this ministry and it is our responsibility to watch over the members by observing questionable posts. Since this is a private site and a ministry, we have to responsibility to question who we are led to question about their meanings behind their post.

We are not in the Garden of Eden and have not been for many centuries.

You know absolutely nothing about the person you are trying to help, her physical restrictions, her medical history, or what would be dangerous advice for her to follow. You knowledge of her history is zero.

We have had many people come here voicing that they know what is best for others, making all sort of claims that can never be proven, and we are not in the ministry to prove others claims.

We never allow anyone to give out medical advice to people who are truly suffering and seeking advice. We do allow others to point to people who are in business and certified in their trade, but never allow them to "prescribe" health advice. If you know of someone in her area that you can point her to, then please do, but no personal medical or herbal healing advice will be allowed.

Please make yourself familiar with out Terms of Service. This particular forum is not meant to replace medical advice from professionals, no matter if they are a herbal doctor or an MD practicing at a hospital.

It's nice that you and your wife agree, but double teaming the admins makes no difference to us. We are set in this ministry to watch over the site to ensure that the focus remains on Christ and His salvation, our continued growth in Him, our walk in the body and ministry to others with scripture. Medical advice is not the type of doctrine we use. Please, as Fez stated, refrain from giving medical advice.

You may not like the fact that this site will not allow you to expound on your herbal medicine, and we can understand this. Perhaps you can find common ground to talk about and discover other sites where you can use your belief in your herbal medicine to benefit those who are seeking herbal cures.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

As Onelight says..

You know absolutely nothing about the person you are trying to help, her physical restrictions, her medical history, or what would be dangerous advice for her to follow. You knowledge of her history is zero

And yet you tell her that medication is bad for her and you have the answer?

Turtle is dear to many hearts on Worthy. She is in our continual prayers. Add her to yours, do what Jesus would want you to do and pray.

I won't bother answering the "demonic", part of your statement. I have found over the years on Worthy it is always used as the last resort.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

just like to share something that happened to me not long after i became a christian,,i had prayer for an illness iv been attack with since i was a teenager,so i was told i didnt did my meds ,so i stopped,,i ended up in a coma ,not wisdom at all,and yes i do believe in healing,when i hear people say stop your meds it grieves me so much,(not meant to offend)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Victory you are correct and offend no one. :emot-hug:

I am sorry too, when I hear or read others telling people that taking medication is wrong or that;

"prescription drugs are an abomination to the human body."

Many people need to take medication,,, Diabetes , Parkinson's, epilepsy, mental health, all come to mind just to mention a few.

Onelight and Fez have both replied on this thread and addressed the problem.

I thank them both for their postings. Which are clear and irrefutable.

Everyday I thank God for the parents that sent their children to school and that those children went on to become doctors and nurses.

Those people that I meet in my everyday life and help me by using their medical skills to have a better quality of life.

turtlet You are in my prayers . :th_praying:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

For one, I never said "stop taking your medication".

That is bordering on absurd.

Your very own words:

Its because prescription drugs are an abomination to the human body. God has clearly provided all natural cures in his creation for EVERYTHING!

So if prescription drugs are an abomination to the human body, you are not saying that we should not take them?????? get real...... God has provided all natural cures in his creation for Everything. So you're not saying that natural things should be used instead of prescription drugs..... get real.....

I would hope that Turtle would not pay any attention to your posts at all.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  44

For one, I never said "stop taking your medication".

That is bordering on absurd.

<snip>

I would hope that Turtle would not pay any attention to your posts at all.

I agree with Other One. Turtle pls disregard StoneYarder's comments.