WN: Palestinians will outnumber Israeli Jews by 2020 - AP

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

The Palestinian statistics bureau estimates that Arabs will outnumber Jews in the Holy Land by the end of the decade, a scenario that could have grave implications for Israel.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/myfoxdc-com-story-20479609-palestinians-will-outnumber-israeli-jews-by-2020#axzz2Gi3T0qdC/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

The Palestinian statistics bureau estimates that Arabs will outnumber Jews in the Holy Land by the end of the decade, a scenario that could have grave implications for Israel.

http://www.worthynew...#axzz2Gi3T0qdC/

This will happen if we treat the Palestinian citizens as 2nd class. The better life the have the less children each family will have.

Another way for them to be a majority is if we occupy all the West bank!! We will then be "importing" a lot of Palestinians too.

This is why so many are for a two-state solution.

Of course we can always be very undemocratic and not allow all these Palestinians to vote. In my view this will have grave consequences for sure.

Two

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Paths

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

And Only One Who Is The Peace

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

This will happen if we treat the Palestinian citizens as 2nd class. The better life the have the less children each family will have.

Another way for them to be a majority is if we occupy all the West bank!! We will then be "importing" a lot of Palestinians too.

Of course we can always be very undemocratic and not allow all these Palestinians to vote. In my view this will have grave consequences for sure.

One of the tactics of the Muslims is to have far more children than those in the countries they wish to take over. Then they can dominate by force or through the vote.

Hey, Israel! Start making more babies!!!!! :wub:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

OK! OK! I'll do my best making grandchildren :biggrin2:

Last of my 6 kids is getting married soon, that should help.... LOL

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

One of the tactics of the Muslims is to have far more children than those in the countries they wish to take over. Then they can dominate by force or through the vote.

This is just a conspiracy theory. As Hupo pointed out people's general living standards tend to dictate birthrates. Have a look at the hiostory of your own fasmily and you'll probably find that as they became more prosperous they had fewer children.