Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WorthyNewsBot

WN: More evidence of 'death panels' in Obamacare - WND

16 posts in this topic

Another WND article that doesn't actually match the title. They count on the fact that most won't read the full article and.....they're usually right. I DID read it; it's about RESEARCH and not funding treatments which don't prolong the life of the patient. It's NOT about a panel making direct health care decisions.

not only does it not match it, it's really totally opposite..... another situation where WND makes conservatives look like radical idiots.

maybe it opened up the wrong article for you two? it matched it for me, perfectly when I read it, I especially like this paragraph "Obamacare contains largely unreported text that allows the health secretary to limit any “alternative treatments” of the elderly, disabled or terminally ill if such treatments are not recommended by the new research institute." speaks to the title very well if you ask me. Maybe you should read the article all the way through, just because it doesnt have "death panel" every other word, and it goes through and lists the different areas and wording, doesnt mean thats not what is about.

Wake Up the hour is Late and Obamacare will be used against us in ways no one could imagine. It's already being used to persecute Christians.

Dave, if you don't mind could you give me a backdrop on how it is being used to persecute the saints?

maybe it opened up the wrong article for you two? it matched it for me, perfectly when I read it, I especially like this paragraph "Obamacare contains largely unreported text that allows the health secretary to limit any “alternative treatments” of the elderly, disabled or terminally ill if such treatments are not recommended by the new research institute." speaks to the title very well if you ask me. Maybe you should read the article all the way through, just because it doesnt have "death panel" every other word, and it goes through and lists the different areas and wording, doesnt mean thats not what is about.

Maybe YOU should read it again; those statements refer to RESEARCH on those types of treatments.

I reiterate: " I DID read it; it's about RESEARCH and not funding treatments which don't prolong the life of the patient. It's NOT about a panel making direct health care decisions. " Would you prefer that money by invested in treatments that benefit no one? Where does that money come from?

There's no reason to be snarky, Patriot. :lightbulb2:

Wake Up the hour is Late and Obamacare will be used against us in ways no one could imagine. It's already being used to persecute Christians.

What?? How??

Dave, if you don't mind could you give me a backdrop on how it is being used to persecute the saints?

What?? How??

This maybe?

"This controversy is about the fact that the government is forcing pro-life business owners to pay for chemical abortions."

That's a quote from the Hobby Lobby story.

Maybe YOU should read it again; those statements refer to RESEARCH on those types of treatments.

I reiterate: " I DID read it; it's about RESEARCH and not funding treatments which don't prolong the life of the patient. It's NOT about a panel making direct health care decisions. " Would you prefer that money by invested in treatments that benefit no one? Where does that money come from?

There's no reason to be snarky, Patriot. :lightbulb2:

Im not being snarky, im pointing out that the title is what the article is about.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0