WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,242
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

The foundations for health-care rationing and even so-called death panels may have already been quietly laid in largely unreported sections of President Obama's health-care legislation, WND has found.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/wnd-com-2013-01-more-evidence-of-death-panels-in-obamacare-/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Another WND article that doesn't actually match the title. They count on the fact that most won't read the full article and.....they're usually right. I DID read it; it's about RESEARCH and not funding treatments which don't prolong the life of the patient. It's NOT about a panel making direct health care decisions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

not only does it not match it, it's really totally opposite..... another situation where WND makes conservatives look like radical idiots.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

maybe it opened up the wrong article for you two? it matched it for me, perfectly when I read it, I especially like this paragraph "Obamacare contains largely unreported text that allows the health secretary to limit any “alternative treatments” of the elderly, disabled or terminally ill if such treatments are not recommended by the new research institute." speaks to the title very well if you ask me. Maybe you should read the article all the way through, just because it doesnt have "death panel" every other word, and it goes through and lists the different areas and wording, doesnt mean thats not what is about.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Wake Up the hour is Late and Obamacare will be used against us in ways no one could imagine. It's already being used to persecute Christians.

maybe it opened up the wrong article for you two? it matched it for me, perfectly when I read it, I especially like this paragraph "Obamacare contains largely unreported text that allows the health secretary to limit any “alternative treatments” of the elderly, disabled or terminally ill if such treatments are not recommended by the new research institute." speaks to the title very well if you ask me. Maybe you should read the article all the way through, just because it doesnt have "death panel" every other word, and it goes through and lists the different areas and wording, doesnt mean thats not what is about.

Maybe YOU should read it again; those statements refer to RESEARCH on those types of treatments.

I reiterate: " I DID read it; it's about RESEARCH and not funding treatments which don't prolong the life of the patient. It's NOT about a panel making direct health care decisions. " Would you prefer that money by invested in treatments that benefit no one? Where does that money come from?

There's no reason to be snarky, Patriot. :lightbulb2:

Wake Up the hour is Late and Obamacare will be used against us in ways no one could imagine. It's already being used to persecute Christians.

What?? How??

Dave, if you don't mind could you give me a backdrop on how it is being used to persecute the saints?

What?? How??

This maybe?

"This controversy is about the fact that the government is forcing pro-life business owners to pay for chemical abortions."

That's a quote from the Hobby Lobby story.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Maybe YOU should read it again; those statements refer to RESEARCH on those types of treatments.

I reiterate: " I DID read it; it's about RESEARCH and not funding treatments which don't prolong the life of the patient. It's NOT about a panel making direct health care decisions. " Would you prefer that money by invested in treatments that benefit no one? Where does that money come from?

There's no reason to be snarky, Patriot. :lightbulb2:

Im not being snarky, im pointing out that the title is what the article is about.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Alternative treatments is what this is talking about, not treatments in general. Think about that Alternative is....... you have one treatment and someone wants to do some other. If they have researched it and found that it does not work for the patient, then it will not be paid for by the government. Even in some cases, treatments that cost a half million dollars will only keep people alive for less than three or four months....... it doesn't make a lot of sense to spend that much to live for three months. Call that cold is you will, but it's crazy to do so...... get yourself ready and meet your maker.