• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

You cant stop stupidity im afraid.

In Canada you are required to go through gun safety and understand how the gun operates before you are allowed to purchase one.

You can't stop stupid, but you can teach people.

Before you buy a fork are you required to go to an obesity class? Just wondering.

If you want to eat yourself to death it's not a problem. But no one is going to walk into a school and force feed children to death.....

Just Saying..... :cool2:

Here in America people let their children eat themselves into diabetes all the time. It's epidemic and the Left calls it child abuse. I'm wondering when we're going to regulate eating is all.

Hey don't talk to me, I'm on a bit of a diet. The older one gets the less thing seem to want to stay in place, especially around the middle. Sigh......

I hear ya brother.

I just find it kind of hypocrtical of the Left to stand here and lecture those who Love Liberty about guns when here in America more people are killed from hammer attacks each year. Then there's the whole health epidemic and diabetes and heart attacks that kills millions.

These folks just want to demagogue an issue because it suits their platform.

Yes, people are stupid. Stupid people drive cars and kill people as well. That's not their point though. Their point, and they drive it home all day every day, is to tell you how to live and to tell you it's for the kids. That's a might bit silly when they want the Liberty to kill babies through abortion anytime during gestation.

We really need to wake up to these folks agenda here in America before we wake up in a nightmare. Actually, we're already there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

In Canada you are required to go through gun safety and understand how the gun operates before you are allowed to purchase one.

Before you buy a fork are you required to go to an obesity class? Just wondering.

Well in the middle of this diet to loose 70 pounds, I really kind of wish I had... LoL

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Well in the middle of this diet to loose 70 pounds, I really kind of wish I had... LoL

:laughing:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I wonder what would happen if the news media reported on gang warfare?

They do report on it.....I've seen it countless times.

Would you please show me where the neational news headlines this?