• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I've had a few dreams myself, with a very simalar experiance. For me, it was showing that When the time comes. As you humbl yourself before God, that he would speak through you, through the Holy Spirit. That it will be his words and not yours. That he will be the source of the words and not you and your brian. When it actually happens, it will happen in a way where it was revealing the spirit and power of God to another person as well and not just yourself. It's almost like you prayed and asked God to speak through you to do his will. That whatever gift he wanted to operate through you he could. That you were submitting to him. If you prayed something like this, then it would seem God has answered and said yes.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

similar thing happened with me though this was when i wanted nothing to do with god i moved to a town were i was not known and i burnt my bibles Christian worship cd and things i had collected the dreams i had were of the people in my church and this particular dream kept on ocuring to were i would wake up crying it got to the point were i no longer could run from god i ended up walking into a christian out reach church the pastor was an aborigonal pastor and so were the members

peoples faces songs i was familur with and i kept on hearing i love you do not be scared

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

My opinion is that if people are rolling all over the ground barking like dogs, it is not from God. When did worship become all about "our feelings" and less about Jesus? I am all about lifting hands during prayer and singing, but it seems like the whole charismatic movement is all about "me me I I". Want to talk about REAL gifts of the Holy Spirit? How about having the courage to witness to your Muslim brothers, or Mormon Brothers. Lets get out of these "me me me" churches and out into the streets serving people. If there is no interpretter what is the point of tongues?? Aren't we suppose to be testing these spirits and not just trusting everything that makes us feel good?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/25/1951

That's a very interesting dream. I have never dreamed of speaking in tongues, but have been told that I was speaking in tongues in my sleep, and have also woken up speaking in my prayer language. It sounds like it was an awesome service too!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Father...Thank You For Leading and Guiding us Where You Would Have Us Go...Light The Way...Make The Path Straight...All For Your Glory and Honor...For We Praise You...Adore You...Wait For You...Give Our Lives...Diligently Seek You...and Are Filled With Your Gifts...If You So Desire...To Be Used Exactly As You See Fit...Equipped For The Calling Upon Our Lives...And To Get There I Had To Praise, Worship...Lift My Hands...Pray In Tongues...Praying For Hours...Seeking His Face...Laying On The Floor In Church and At Home...Leaving The World Behind For It Has Nothing For me...I Am Nothing Without Him...and Can Accomplish Nothing Without Him...I Pray This For His Children, In The Name of Jesus...To Be Indwelled Mightily For His Glory...

We never ever ever know what it will take in someone else's life to Walk In The Spirit of God...and Not The Flesh!!! There is a place for every religion in the world!!! For some it means they find exactly what they are supposed to...for others it makes them run the other way...But In The Name of God Almighty!!! I Pray Understanding, Wisdom and Revelation For The Body of Christ!!!

• Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

I've had a few dreams myself, with a very simalar experiance. For me, it was showing that When the time comes. As you humbl yourself before God, that he would speak through you, through the Holy Spirit. That it will be his words and not yours. That he will be the source of the words and not you and your brian. When it actually happens, it will happen in a way where it was revealing the spirit and power of God to another person as well and not just yourself. It's almost like you prayed and asked God to speak through you to do his will. That whatever gift he wanted to operate through you he could. That you were submitting to him. If you prayed something like this, then it would seem God has answered and said yes.

thank you for this firestorm..

i have been asking the Lord to help me through the youth bible study i teach concerning this..

just thank you..

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

My opinion is that if people are rolling all over the ground barking like dogs, it is not from God. When did worship become all about "our feelings" and less about Jesus? I am all about lifting hands during prayer and singing, but it seems like the whole charismatic movement is all about "me me I I". Want to talk about REAL gifts of the Holy Spirit? How about having the courage to witness to your Muslim brothers, or Mormon Brothers. Lets get out of these "me me me" churches and out into the streets serving people. If there is no interpretter what is the point of tongues?? Aren't we suppose to be testing these spirits and not just trusting everything that makes us feel good?

I agree with you about this,(the bit about on your knees barking like a dog, that is not from God) but this really has nothing to do with what BlessedBytheBest said.

• Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

WOOF WOOF!! :emot-rolleyes::D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06