IGNORED

Shake up, Head Roll at CNN, James Carville Sacked.

He giveth more grace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

My point is that there is nothing wrong with bias at all and in fact it should be shaped by how you view the world. What these folks complaining about with Conservative worldview and bias is that they want to in fact censure it because they find it abhorent to their humanism.

What I am trying to get at and what a Lefty will never agree to is that there is a worldview that aligns more with God's worldview, albeit not perfectly.

The problem with bias of any kind is it tends to get further and further away from the truth, and it simply becomes a game of supporting an existing argument rather than taking an honest look at the facts.

Again, does God possess a Worldview?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

My point is that there is nothing wrong with bias at all and in fact it should be shaped by how you view the world. What these folks complaining about with Conservative worldview and bias is that they want to in fact censure it because they find it abhorent to their humanism.

What I am trying to get at and what a Lefty will never agree to is that there is a worldview that aligns more with God's worldview, albeit not perfectly.

The problem with bias of any kind is it tends to get further and further away from the truth, and it simply becomes a game of supporting an existing argument rather than taking an honest look at the facts.

Sure, but I don't see how that relates to Sean Hannity and Steve Doocy.

If God has a Worldview it ought to be verifiable and there ought to be a way for men to line themselves up with it, even in a fallen world. Correct?

If God has a Worldview it ought to be verifiable and there ought to be a way for men to line themselves up with it, even in a fallen world. Correct?

Do Steve Doocy and Sean Hannity line up with God on his worldview, and is it possible to verify that?

Do Steve Doocy and Sean Hannity line up with God on his worldview, and is it possible to verify that?

Let's talk about lining up with it and what that looks like in the physical first.

Let's talk about lining up with it and what that looks like in the physical first.

Well Dave, state your premises and provide evidence for them. It's not my job to support your argument.

You have stated this, thus far;

1) That God's worldview is very one-sided.

2) That bias is a good thing.

3) That if God has a worldview, there out to be a way for men to line themselves up with it.

4) That some men line up more perfectly with God's worldview.

5) That God's worldview can be determined.

So go ahead and make your argument. It's not my job to agree with your premises, it's up to you to support them and explain whatever your grand conclusion from all that is.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

We need a new 4th estate, something that cares about honesty and the truth. Truth shouldn't be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Also, the media seems more concerned about kissing caesar's ring than holding him accountable, when they are done gushing over him, maybe we can get some real truth from them. Until the media cares more about truth than influence, we can't expect to get what we need from them, and we should only regard them with contempt until then.

I SO agree.

May CNN, and MSNBC fall into the same grave together! :clap:

That's a wee bit harsh, don't you think? CNN is actually way more balanced than MSNBC and sometimes more so than FNC.

I agree with her. She's basically saying that these Left leaning sychophantical Media outlets should all go the same way in the case of their business model. It's a spoken desire for the Nation to survive and if we are to survive we are going to have to get some real media whereas it concerns the Politics of the Nation which are currently on a path to our collective ruin.

I fully expect you DO agree with Tinky.....but having nothing but right wing news wouldn't be good for our society either. I'd like to see just NEWS; not these empty headed puppets' opinions. I'd like to see Piers Morgan, Candy Crowley, Dana Bash, Steve Doocy and Shawn Hannity ALL off the air. Since they're still on, I just don't watch them.

What's the problem with Steve Doocy and Shaun Hannity?

They're only capable of sounding one note.....only extremely biased and intellectually dim people have only one facet to their opinions. Regardless of the direction of one's bias, it makes for a very limited and dull personality.

Would you say the same thing about God? It appears that He has a worldview and that it is very one sided.

Are you serious? You can't draw a comparison between God and those talking heads; it's ludicrous. God is the Creater, Lord of the universe. These pundits are paid mouthpieces.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Would you agree the "talking heads" at Fox News line up more with God's views on marriage, abortion, and family values than those at CNN and MSNBC?

Would you agree the "talking heads" at Fox News line up more with God's views on marriage, abortion, and family values than those at CNN and MSNBC?

To whom is your question addressed, Tinky?