• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I started with the post on America under judgement from God because we no longer take Him serious. From there I got to an article by a preacher named Greg Laurie. Laurie talks a lot about the RFID chip which he says we are currently using in our pets. He admits we're a way's off from putting them in us. I think 1 of his main points is the technology to make the things happen, prophesied in the Bible now exists. I agree. In fact I didn't even buy a PC until 1999, because deep down in my soul and spirit, I felt the bad things prophesied could never happen without the technology of the microchip. I still believe that, even though I now own a PC. And even though I survived the Sandy super storm, I still have sores on 2 of my toes from the flood waters.

So yes, I'm scared, because I just lived through a small sample of what God can do to this Earth when and if He chooses to. But I'm also more serious than I ever was about obeying God. Which are you?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

I fully agree that the US is under judgement. I was on the Tom Horn website and listened to Tom and Steve Quayle being interviewed on the Hagmann and Hagmann BlogTalkRadio. There are so many things that are coming that the people of the church are unaware and those who even start to listen or read stop for fear of what the future holds. How much we as Christians will have to experience I cannot imagine and pray we do not yet is to be forewarned not to be forearmed? This is only the beginning. The US has turned it's back on Israel and every time the leadership speaks against that land - God's land, there is a response from God. Why do they not learn? Or do they that arrogant not to heed God's warning? Yet the people suffer. I just read that only 20% of the people of the US put their trust in the Bible - how sad indeed.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Get yourself into the position with God that He will 'place a difference' between you and the world, just as during the severest judgments on Egypt He 'put a difference' between Israel and the Egyptians."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

both brother. both.

serious as a heart attack, with a fear rooted in awe and reverence.

love to you.

So yes, I'm scared, because I just lived through a small sample of what God can do to this Earth when and if He chooses to. But I'm also more serious than I ever was about obeying God. Which are you?

Amen~!

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.

The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein. Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies. Nahum 1:2-8

Amen~!

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. Psalms 111:10

And Amen~!

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I fully agree that the US is under judgement. I was on the Tom Horn website and listened to Tom and Steve Quayle being interviewed on the Hagmann and Hagmann BlogTalkRadio. There are so many things that are coming that the people of the church are unaware and those who even start to listen or read stop for fear of what the future holds. How much we as Christians will have to experience I cannot imagine and pray we do not yet is to be forewarned not to be forearmed? This is only the beginning. The US has turned it's back on Israel and every time the leadership speaks against that land - God's land, there is a response from God. Why do they not learn? Or do they that arrogant not to heed God's warning? Yet the people suffer. I just read that only 20% of the people of the US put their trust in the Bible - how sad indeed.

I'm not sure why you think the U.S. is under judgment any more than any other country......in fact, I'd say that Canada and Mexico would be more likely candidates than America, at least for first judgment. How about Europe? Africa? Asia? The Middle East? All of whom persecute Israel; the U.S. is the ONLY country that comes close to giving Israel the support they deserve. Let's be real here instead of repeating what others say.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,675
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Heres the thing. Technology, in and of itself, is not evil. The microchip, is simply a tool, something that can be used for good or bad, its not a sign of judgement at all, what may or may not be a sign of judgement, is what people use it for. Are RFID chips used in pets? yes, my dog even has one. Could they be used in humans? the technology is there, yes. However, Im going to put a couple things in perspective. Number 1 there are no current plans to put them in humans and track them this way. Its not in Obamacare, thats a farce, and there are no other bills out there, even with the UN, that suggests we use them.

Point number 2. Even if the US were to implement RFID chips in human, its NOT the mark of the beast. From my understanding, the mark of the beast is something that will be worldwide. We as christians, get so focused on prophecy, but so focused, on our immediate world, and we forget theres an entire world out there outside the US. While the US, right now, certainly has the capability and technology, to implement RFID chips in everybody, there are literally dozens of countrys, that are nowhere near capable of doing such a task, and are a LONG ways off from doing so. In fact, you would have to have a one world government implemented first, before one could even feasibily, think about implementing such a system.

Point number 3. Correct me if Im wrong, but the mark of the Beast, when it comes, is something that cannot be removed. An RFID chip, can be removed with something as brutal as a pocketknife, or fried with a electric shock. So, in my mind, that makes RFID chips an unlikely candidate for the mark of the beast.

Point 4. There is no reason to live in fear of technology. Whatsoever. Its just a tool. Yes, a tool used by evil, but its also used by good, but even if it was, we serve an almight God, and in the end, our God wins and we will spend eternity living with him. We need to remember Gods promise to us in the Bible, that we dont have to live in fear, there is nothing to be afraid of.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So instead of being afraid of the things of this world, and running away from them, we need to be running towards the world to reach the unsaved before its to late. And technology is there, why not use it to help reach the lost, instead of avoiding it.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi Morning Glory,

Well of course God's judgement is coming on the whole world. I'm not even sure if I think America is going to get it worse than everyone else. But if we do it's because we call ourselves a Christian country. And since we do that, God will expect to see us being more Holy than a country who doesn't even know Him. Or at least a country that doesn't know Jesus. I thought the Bible said this directly, but maybe not. I did find John 9:41 which says: "Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains." And in John 15:22 Jesus said " If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin."

So from these 2 verses alone, I think it's safe to say God will expect more from America than a pagan nation. I seem to recall once hearing that more Bibles are sold, in this country, than any other book. We probably also have more churches than most other nations. My understanding in the Bible leads me to believe that the more a person, or a nation, knows about God, that then all the more will God expect from that person or nation. That's the lesson Jesus was teaching in Matthew 25, about the man going on a journey, and he leaves his money (or talents) with his servants. The more God gives you, the more He expects back from you. As a nation, don't you think God has blessed us immensely? I do. But what are we giving Him back? Gay Boy Scouts, a president that may not even have been born in America. Which is one of the most essential prerequisites a presidential candidate is supposed to have. Legalizing homosexual unions, as well as abortions. The list is never ending.

Let me ask you something, why do you think Canada and Mexico would be more deserving of God's judgement? I really don't know.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Technology is taking over.People are now using their iPhones to buy groceries.It is coming.Their will be a time in the near future where the chip will be in place.And that will be in a person's body.People will love it.