amor

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Ariel Sharon who has been in a coma for seven years has, according to his doctors, been showing significant signs of brain activity.

Ariel Sharon: Israeli ex-PM in coma 'has brain activity'

_49916483_sharon_2004ap304.jpg Ariel Sharon is admired by many Israelis as a great military leader, but reviled by PalestiniansContinue reading the main story

Related Stories

Ariel Sharon, the former Israeli prime minister who has been in a coma for seven years, has shown significant signs of brain activity, doctors say.

A team of Israeli and American scientists say new tests showed he responded to external stimuli.

The activity increased when he was being shown pictures of his family and played a recording of his son's voice.

The 84-year-old has been in a coma since 2006, when he suffered a massive stroke.

Since then, he has been in a vegetative state, connected to a respirator

from here

He's never struck me as a particularly pleasant man, but a lot more interesting, capable and flexible than Bibi and the rest of the current leadership of the Israeli right. Maybe he's preparing for a come-back after his nice long rest.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Maybe he's preparing for a come-back after his nice long rest.

And how do you think his family would feel if they read your comment?

There is at least one person who is a member of Worthy who has been going through a really hard time in the last year, with her mother in a coma. It has placed a huge financial and emotional strain on the family, who have had to virtually change the way they live to accommodate the needs of their mother. This member spent weeks sleeping on a hospital sofa, eating in the hospital cafe, and showering in the patients shower room, and in a month left the hospital once, for an afternoon.

The rest of the time the member spoke to her mom, read scripture, sings worship songs, and spoke to her about Jesus.

It is not a "nice long rest".

Perhaps what we should be doing is praying for his complete recovery for completely Christian reasons, as do the family of our member, for their mother. And for once leave our own agenda's behind?

Amen~!

Praying~!

~

.... a lot more interesting, capable and flexible than.... and the rest of the.... leadership of the Israeli....

Peace

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:27-30

It's What Jews

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Need More Of Now

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

You See My Dear Brother

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

I'd be very concerned if he suddenly woke up from a blow to the head and wrested control of the Israeli Government under the Guise of Peace. Sounds alot like scripture to me. However, the brain activity he is displaying is far from waking up.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Ariel Sharon who has been in a coma for seven years has, according to his doctors, been showing significant signs of brain activity.

Ariel Sharon: Israeli ex-PM in coma 'has brain activity'

_49916483_sharon_2004ap304.jpg Ariel Sharon is admired by many Israelis as a great military leader, but reviled by PalestiniansContinue reading the main story

Related Stories

Ariel Sharon, the former Israeli prime minister who has been in a coma for seven years, has shown significant signs of brain activity, doctors say.

A team of Israeli and American scientists say new tests showed he responded to external stimuli.

The activity increased when he was being shown pictures of his family and played a recording of his son's voice.

The 84-year-old has been in a coma since 2006, when he suffered a massive stroke.

Since then, he has been in a vegetative state, connected to a respirator

from here

He's never struck me as a particularly pleasant man, but a lot more interesting, capable and flexible than Bibi and the rest of the current leadership of the Israeli right. Maybe he's preparing for a come-back after his nice long rest.

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing. :mgcheerful: