• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I know that this is both a lamentable and highly debatable topic but I cannot help but believe with my whole heart that we have arrived at the end. First things first, I wish to openly declare that I do not know the day or the hour within which it is all going to begin. Nobody knows, scripture makes that clear. I do however believe that I know the year, which I declare to be 2013, and the season which I declare to be between now and May 14th, 2013.

Thank you to all of you who hold the various positions and discuss the various topics here for leading me into a deeper understanding of the Word of God than I ever imagined possible. Even when your positions do not add up to convict me that they are true, they do help me to ask God the right questions and meditate in the Spirit that I might be given the answers.

I recently was given a missing piece of the puzzle that helped me to understand that which I have been seeing with more clarity. I suspect there is much much more that would help to clarify things further but for now I am satisfied that I am on the right path in this area. I work from an angle of prophecy and accept that every word of the bible from beginning to end is prophetic in nature and outlines human history long before it ever happens. If you do not accept this, then you will be at odds with what I present. Most people hear what I have to say and cannot accept nor understand how I make the connections I do. All of the connections I make in scripture are made for me and are internally taught by that which I believe to be the Holy Spirit, although I also know that when I would to do good, that evil is present with me and seeks to influence what I believe by lies. Discernment is key. Everything must be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses.

Isa 46:8-11 ¶ Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring [it] again to mind, O ye transgressors. Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [i am] God, and [there is] none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken [it], I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed [it], I will also do it.

God declares the end from the beginning:

Gen 4:19 ¶ And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and [of such as have] cattle. And his brother's name [was] Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain [was] Naamah. And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

This scripture is often used to teach about the works of the flesh and the first representation of how polygamy doesn't lead to good things. The prophetic picture it displays is much deeper and significant in understanding what is happening around us in our day. The name Lamech means powerful and he has taken on two wives and told them both to hear his words.

" I have slain a man to my wounding"

I read this and understood.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

It was the declaration of that which the seed of the woman would do.

"If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold"

Seventy and sevenfold as a decree for vengeance upon another. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will recompense. We never hear anymore on the matter of Lamech as it was only written to explain to us the principle and foreshadowing of that which was to come.

The first time we see this principle in action is in the book of Daniel when it is spoken against the wife of God, who were Daniels people.

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Notice: It is to finish the transgression.

All of Daniel's prophecy was realized in that which came to be and concluded with the destruction of the temple and the disobedient messianic Jews of the time. God would take a people out of the gentiles for himself as well though. His second bride. She also would not hearken unto his voice but end up in the same position as the first bride. She would have her own set of seventy sevens for a time of vengeance from God almighty for rebellion.

The Jews 490 years began with the call to rebuild Jerusalem in Ezra's day and finished with the destruction of the temple. Now the major significance of the destruction of the second temple which is Herod's temple is that the first was Solomon's temple, that which was natural followed by that which was spiritual who is Christ the temple of God. The second temple was a Gentile temple though the Jews used it for their worship. It was pictured as Herod's temple. It was also destroyed foreshadowing the destruction of that which is spiritual, we who are the second temple as spiritual temple. Don't worry though if your an obedient follower as the gold and silver vessels were removed before the wood, hay and stubble was destroyed. See the arch of Titus for proof.

So when did our 490 years begin and when will they end?

Diet of Speyer (1526)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other Diets of Speyer, see Diet of Speyer.

The Diet of Speyer or the Diet of Spires (sometimes referred to as Speyer I) was a diet of the Holy Roman Empire in 1526 in theImperial City of Speyer (or Spires, in present-day Germany). The diet's ambiguous edict resulted in a temporary suspension of the Edict of Worms and aided the expansion of Protestantism.

The Protestant princes dared here for the first time to profess their faith, and were greatly strengthened by the delegates of the imperial cities in which the Reformation had made great progress. The threatening invasion of the Turks, and the quarrel of the Emperor with thePope, favored the Protestant cause, and inclined the Roman Catholic majority to forbearance.

On August 27, 1525, the Princes, who were the ruling authorities at the time opened the door for the rebuilding of spiritual Jerusalem and set the clock in motion. It has been 486 years since that has happened. If I am seeing this correctly, and I do leave room for error, then just as the first temple which was the Lords body was destroyed, so shall the second temple which is Herod's spiritual temple whom we are be destroyed after being pillaged any day now.

In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established. Do we have a second witness declaring 2013? I presented another one but was shut down immediately. Will I also be cut off in this thread as quick? God only knows, but I will attempt to get the message to the people for their consideration. In the thread mentioned, I mistakenly thought that I was posting the day after Israel's 64th birthday but I was actually posting on it. Looking back now, it seems rather strange that I was led to post that on the anniversary of their independence. God's timing is impeccable. I wonder if their is any correlation to the date I am posting this? God only knows.

I am open to hearing anything anyone has to share on the subject. Iron sharpens Iron. My position is that the current temple will begin being cleansed by May 14th at the latest (Gregorian Calendar for Israel anniversary but could be as soon as tomorrow. Either way we have no worries as we all put on Christ and walk in him and are the Gold, Silver or Precious Stones of the temple and we will simply be used by those destroying the temple rather than burned up with the wood, hay and stubble. Be of good cheer it is Jesus!

In the end, if I am wrong about all of this, I am leaving the study of prophecy and dedicating every waking hour to the study of following Christ in Character through the Holy Spirit as I can't handle being a Harold Camping. Feel free to ask any questions that might help clarify how other scriptures fit into this scheme of things. I will answer all sincere and even some insincere ones. :)

Peace In Christ, I hope I am wrong.

In the end, if I am wrong about all of this, I am leaving the study of prophecy and dedicating every waking hour to the study of following Christ in Character through the Holy Spirit as I can't handle being a Harold Camping. Feel free to ask any questions that might help clarify how other scriptures fit into this scheme of things. I will answer all sincere and even some insincere ones. :)

Hello Gdemoss,

I have no questions regarding your prediction. I do wish to comment that many have come before you with a similar time setting "wisdom" and have been incorrect. I do not understand why you "hope you are wrong".

What is your purpose for airing this prediction?

Hello Gdemoss,

I have no questions regarding your prediction. I do wish to comment that many have come before you with a similar time setting "wisdom" and have been incorrect. I do not understand why you "hope you are wrong".

I hope I am wrong because if I am right many people are about to die. My purpose for airing this is to hear what others have to say about what I am seeing. Iron sharpens Iron. If I am wrong and they can plainly declare it then so be it. If I am right and this is one of the details they have been missing to solidify their own understanding then so be it. My hope in the end is edification for the reader or self.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,536
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, gdemoss.

Hello Gdemoss,

I hope I am wrong because if I am right many people are about to die. My purpose for airing this is to hear what others have to say about what I am seeing. Iron sharpens Iron. If I am wrong and they can plainly declare it then so be it. If I am right and this is one of the details they have been missing to solidify their own understanding then so be it. My hope in the end is edification for the reader or self.

No worries, bro'. If you can get ANYTHING about the future from Genesis 4:19, then you have misappropriated Scripture and your interpretation of that Scripture is wrong. You are safely wrong in your understanding.

I wouldn't suggest relaxing your watchfulness, however. Obama is taking away our right to bear arms as quickly and as thoroughly as he may, giving gay individuals their "rights," standing up for Muslims everywhere, both within our borders and around the world, and plunging us into economic chaos from which we may never recover. Don't be misled by the "facts" that his administration is reporting. They're embellished to make him look good. The truth is that the economy is NOT recovering, despite their numbers. Many of us are STILL out of work, and the homeless numbers here in Florida are NOT diminishing! IMO, he obviously doesn't know the first thing about being a Christian, let alone the economy!

But, hey, if the dollar continues to lose its value, we can always wallpaper our homes with them, like Germany did with their marks in the period between the World Wars, right?

Shalom, gdemoss.

Hello Gdemoss,

No worries, bro'. If you can get ANYTHING about the future from Genesis 4:19, then you have misappropriated Scripture and your interpretation of that Scripture is wrong. You are safely wrong in your understanding.

I wouldn't suggest relaxing your watchfulness, however. Obama is taking away our right to bear arms as quickly and as thoroughly as he may, giving gay individuals their "rights," standing up for Muslims everywhere, both within our borders and around the world, and plunging us into economic chaos from which we may never recover. Don't be misled by the "facts" that his administration is reporting. They're embellished to make him look good. The truth is that the economy is NOT recovering, despite their numbers. Many of us are STILL out of work, and the homeless numbers here in Florida are NOT diminishing! IMO, he obviously doesn't know the first thing about being a Christian, let alone the economy!

But, hey, if the dollar continues to lose its value, we can always wallpaper our homes with them, like Germany did with their marks in the period between the World Wars, right?

Hi Roy, God bless you for taking time to respond. I want to ask a question and I don't wish to offend but understand that that is always possible. On what authority do you claim that Gen 4:19 is not prophetic? The claim that I have misappropriated scripture is a serious charge and I would ask you to lead me to understand what authority that that claim is rooted in so that I may know to whom I will be answering for it. Thanks.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

No worries, bro'. If you can get ANYTHING about the future from Genesis 4:19, then you have misappropriated Scripture and your interpretation of that Scripture is wrong.

I know one prophecy of future events that we get from Genesis, also types.

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." it foretold of the coming Messiah. God bless.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

There is only one response to yet another attempt to set a date for Christ's return.....

Mark 13:32 -

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

There is only one response to yet another attempt to set a date for Christ's return.....

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

In the end, if I am wrong about all of this...

You'll follow in the footsteps of those before you and pick another date.

God Bless you both

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

In the end, if I am wrong about all of this...

You'll follow in the footsteps of those before you and pick another date.

God Bless you both

Thank you, gdemoss, and I was not being sarcastic. Only pointing to the fact that none of us knows. And may He bless you as well. :mgbowtie: