• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Hey you know what Gary? I just want the truth of anything and everything however it is arrived at. I do not write what I did to injure or hurt in anyway. You may say I believe this or that...I read what you wrote and my understanding is what you wrote. I have a good understanding

and no amount of fiddling with the tune is going to change that. I have never read on any of your posts or threads that there was a space

of time as opposed to the actual date of May 14 and that includes personal pm's we communicated in. Whatever.

I am fearful for you at this point. I do not believe God has shown you these things and now I finally said it. God bless you also

and remember that if things do not go down as you believe that they will, everyone here still cares and holds you up in prayer.

Events will unfold of course, but I have no expectation of exactly what and really I do not care to know other than to know

that God speaks, has spoken and will speak and exactly so. I have had enough foreknowledge in my time to just not care

all that much for it. Perhaps because I never asked for it in the first place and put all my hope in God alone especially

when I have no hope at all.

Each of us is precious to God and that is what really matters. Listen, watch and pray because deception is as Jesus said it would be

There are many of us in the faith who never intend to injure another but do. That happens. The wounds of a friend. The love and care for me here at Worthy has been apparent unto me, God be gracious unto all. Though you have rejected the message, thanks for not stoning the messenger! I believe you will be rewarded for your kindness.

You should pray for His clarity, brother.

That is how I got here. I continue to do just that. If I be deceived it is of God, if I be true it is of God. Careful what you say.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The prospect is sobering and terrifying unto me.

Phl 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

God bless you both in wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you pursue your lives in love of others.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Date setting is not good. But it appears that Gary is referring to some sort of persecution in the Churchs of America.

Quote: If May 14 2013 comes and goes in peace and the churches in the United States in tact not suffering severe persecution, then I can simply be at ease understanding that I simply cannot trust that which is given unto me but until the time passes I am stuck with a major burden to warn people of the coming judgment and explain that which is needed to survive it while most think I am simply paranoid.

Gary does not seem to be referring to the Second Coming, I may be wrong.

Does someone know if the Supreme Court has on its docket anything to do with gay rights, or some other Faith Based decision (delisting contributions) that could affect the Churchs in America. What decesions is the Supreme Court making that may affect us?

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

But it appears that Gary is referring to some sort of persecution in the Churchs of America.

That is my take .. what I have understood. An end to the 'gentile' church I think? But Gary can clarify. I think my thing is I do not see the

'gentile' church as Gary does.

There are many of us in the faith who never intend to injure another but do. That happens. The wounds of a friend. The love and care for me here at Worthy has been apparent unto me, God be gracious unto all. Though you have rejected the message, thanks for not stoning the messenger! I believe you will be rewarded for your kindness.

It is not a question of rejection actually because I have kind of wrestled with it. It is the way you see such a distinction in the church I think

that does not sit right with me

And no...I believe you are my brother in Christ and I would not stone you at all. I fear God more than I am actually kind I suspect

hmmm...as I am thinking about this, the thought occurs: how much church is really left anyway? it is more or less in the state that

it is in through a process and of a loveless relationship with the truth...this is a cold season in more ways than one I fear

The great falling away before the end? I am really not into prophecy, so we can all tuck that one into the file with my name on it LOL!

Date setting is not good. But it appears that Gary is referring to some sort of persecution in the Churchs of America.

Quote: If May 14 2013 comes and goes in peace and the churches in the United States in tact not suffering severe persecution, then I can simply be at ease understanding that I simply cannot trust that which is given unto me but until the time passes I am stuck with a major burden to warn people of the coming judgment and explain that which is needed to survive it while most think I am simply paranoid.

Gary does not seem to be referring to the Second Coming, I may be wrong.

Does someone know if the Supreme Court has on its docket anything to do with gay rights, or some other Faith Based decision (delisting contributions) that could affect the Churchs in America. What decesions is the Supreme Court making that may affect us?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Correct. I am not speaking about the physical bodily return of Christ to set up his kingdom upon the earth. You have seen right. I am speaking about severe correction coming upon the church itself that is concentrated heavily within the borders of America. I do believe it is tied into the beginning of the new age which encompasses the 1000 year reign of Christ. Sorry if this is vague at all but I am having a hard time pinpointing the exact words to express it. I think that I am missing some information that isn't allowing me to put it together concisely.

The distinction I make in the people of God is easy to understand. There is Jew and Gentile that make up the current temple of God. The inner court and the outer court but both are one temple of God though they have distinctly different functions. I see them spoken of separately in scripture, though they be a whole. The law no longer divides us as it once did since grace has come unto all but all of the scriptures that which was done in the gentile court are going to come to pass as the scripture cannot be broken.

Here is where many of us depart ways.

I have been led to believe that 'all' of scripture, every word, is prophetic in nature. Questions like 'why do some gospels say Jesus cleansed the gentile court of the temple in the beginning while others say he did it in the end of his ministry?' are easily answered through showing that that which is natural is followed by that which is spiritual. He cast out the money changers and those that sold doves in both the beginning and end of his ministry. The letters to the 7 churches in Revelation were literally fulfilled in the beginning of the church and will also be fulfilled in the end of the age, which is where we are. Can you see all the corruption and hypocrisy in our churches today? Is there a cleansing needed? God forbid any man or woman on this forum from not hearing the truth and receiving it as such. We are in trouble as a whole. But those who have kept the word of his patience will not be grossly affected.

If you can consider the possibility that all the scriptures are prophetic in nature, then and only then can you 'see' what is being said. Before I got to this point I had to be a literalist. I took every single word of the scriptures to be literal (some literally figurative etc as well) and sought to build precept upon precept which led me to line upon line, that eventually came to being able to receive here a little and there a little. I had to become weened from the milk (literal) being established in its truth, then I began to receive the meat (spiritual). I had to start as a citizen of Rome (Romans) and work my way through beginning in Corinth and travelling, with Christ, unto Thessalonian to the point where I was able to receive the word as it is in truth, the word of God and not man.

I may seem to be speaking in parables but I am simply describing a spiritual journey I have been taking that has brought me to the place of understanding that there is a dire need for us to do the first works, which is ministering the Spirit of God unto others and helping them put on Christ an walk in him before the cleansing begins. Noah had to build the ark and then go inside with his family and all of the beasts of the field brought in unto him. The beasts of the field represent those who have no understanding but can be taught to walk in him. Noah was the one who understood. God brought the beasts unto him. God sealed the door. The floods came.

What I am talking about coming is God raising up that which is evil to destroy that which is evil so that which is good is left behind. The wood, hay and stubble burned up but the gold, silver and precious stones kept. In a great house (the temple of God) there are vessels of honor (right doctrine) and vessels of dishonor (heresy) and we are admonished to purge ourselves from the heresy that we might be vessels of honor. Remember, when Titus came and destroyed the temple (Herod's temple who was a gentile) he carried away the gold and silver of the temple first. The gold and silver saw not the destruction. God had two temples Solomon's and Herod's, these two, I believe are allegory for the Jew and Gentile courts of Gods temple, his two brides. I can walk you through the OT and NT taking things both new and old and reveal how these things were all foreshadowed in them just as I tried to show in Lamech but if your not in a place where you can receive it, I simply look like some guy who is mindlessly putting together things that have no real connection. Much learning hath made the mad Paul!!!

May God give the increase unto whom he will. I love you all, God knows. Peace in Christ my brothers and sisters!

Gary...I apologize...I have done more looking up of your posts and I see now where you were also non-specific...it seems I was familar

with a specific date and for some reason did not note where you have stated it was actually a period of time up until that date

Sorry

I do have some things to say about it all, but no time for that post right now...but later please

If I be deceived it is of God, if I be true it is of God. Careful what you say.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That's quite the fail-safe you've set up for yourself. It's a win win situation. If your predictions come to pass, it is of God. If your predictions fail, it is of God. How convenient.

You've even twisted scripture in an attempt to make your case. That's really sad because a lot of new believers are going to walk away from this with the belief that God intentionally deceives His children.

I'm just speaking regarding my own thoughts on the matter (when I say thoughts, I mean prayer, research, Bible and thinking about it all)

What I see, is that you are making two statements at the same time...I say this unrelated to man's post so please do not think I am bouncing

this off of him because I wanted to write this yesterday, but time and schedule didn't permit...so...

You have stated a number of times that you did not receive your 'prophecy' (yes, that is what it is whether or not you recognize it as such as

you are FORETELLING an event that you believe you have been shown will take place from now until the 14th of May of this year, 2013)

as a dream or vision but rather through scripture and the study of scripture and being led, as you say, by the spirit within that you take

to be the Holy Spirit...if I do not have that quite right, excuse me, but that is what I have understood

I have been wondering what has bugged me about that and one thing is the way you seem to have the opinion that your words judge people by their reaction to your words such as above, in post 32, you stated this to me: Though you have rejected the message

By your own words, you do not have a private message...that is a vision or dream...you state it is all from scripture. Therefore, what you could be thinking is that I reject scripture.

I do not reject scripture and I can point to verses and passages that demonstrate that the 'church' age does have an end...it seems everything has an

end if I understand scripture and so what surprise or what rejection is there?

Do I reject your PERSONAL interpretation? I reject the parts where you appear to think you have the authority to tell me or anyone else

that I or they have rejected the message when in fact the message is scripture.

Do I or anyone else have the right or do we need permission from someone to question that?

It is plain that scripture is prophetic but I have never agreed with anyone, as you are not the first, who seem to think there are hidden

messages in there that need to be mined out or codes or alpha-numeric symbolism....again, we have a book like The Harbinger for

example, that has taken something to an extreme in that the writer has taken the United States to have some kind of covenant with

God that brings to mind the one that God has with Israel...first, God made the covenant with Israel, with whom He is not at all

finished (I don't want to get side tracked here, just illustrating)..Israel did not make one with God and God has not made a covenant

with the United States anymore than He has made one with Africa, Canada, or Great Britian. He has, however, made one with each

of us who have accepted His Son as our Savior.

Is the underlying principal of that book good? Well yes of course, but the attention to biblical detail in reference to the US is

unfounded and those are not just my words but the words of a good many people who are a little tired of the drama and the stretching

of the truth to pin upon one's lapel the word prophet. Is repentance good? Always. Has God made a covenant with the United States

and has the United States broken covenant? No. The covenant is with Israel and is there another country to whom God has stretched

out His hand in covenant? Don't think so

Romans speaks of the wild olive tree being grafted in............chapter 11...Gentiles are the wild olive tree......it becomes quite apparent that

this grafting is not something to be taken lightly as Paul explains if God broke off branches of His olive tree, Israel because of their unbelief,

then what makes you think you are safe...you are WILD so watch out!

So, what bothers me, is that you say you are not a prophet but yet you seem to think there is judgement upon anyone who does not receive

your message. Yet, that message is actually scripture..........for a fact, whether or not someone rejects your message matters not because

judgement is already in effect and history turned a page when God started bringing the people of His covenant back to the land He gave them.

As someone who belonged to and was in ministry with a Messianic congregation, I know that when a Jew accepts Jesus as their Messiah, there

is a difference than when a Gentile does so. When a Jewish person accepts their Messiah, it is like they have walked through the door that the

entire nation has been knocking on and have come home. When a Gentile accepts Jesus, God has opened their eyes and grafted them INTO

the original olive tree.

I do not reject any scripture...I do have problems with some of the way you have presented it however especially the seeming judgement you make

to those who have problems with your presentation.

By your own words, you are not a prophet. A prophet would, in my understanding, be able to pronounce judgement as a prophet speaks FOR God in the sense you are appear to be doing so while yet stating you are NOT doing that.

I have no objection to anyone stating that the US is being or will be judged and the same holds true for the church that represents

Christ but has instead looked out for its own interests while the shepherds have pastured themselves on their sheep and led them

​in desert places with dried up streams. It's all there...but do you think it is the US only? I certainly do not.

If I be deceived it is of God, if I be true it is of God. Careful what you say.

I'm sorry Gary...God is not the deceiver. There are a number of reasons as to why people become deceived......but none of them have

to do with God saying "Well now...let's go deceive Gary.....he is so sincere he will believe anything.

Jesus warned against deception over and over. Would He have done so in order to deceive even more because there is no way

to protect against it? If you are deceived, you will know better if you accept you have been deceived but do not blame your Maker

Communication is difficult due to the heart of the individuals speaking and hearing. We interpret what others say and speak by what is in our hearts. This is why when Jesus brought a perfect message others perceived him to have a devil.

Gary...I apologize...I have done more looking up of your posts and I see now where you were also non-specific...it seems I was familar

with a specific date and for some reason did not note where you have stated it was actually a period of time up until that date

Sorry

I do have some things to say about it all, but no time for that post right now...but later please

Let's begin here. You were really sure of what you thought I had said and as is your way, you confronted me in love, to show me my error but later found out that you had not recalled it correctly. I don't fault you here. I merely caution you to consider that you might not be receiving or understanding what I am saying for a number of reasons. One of which could be that I am not wording myself well enough to establish the thoughts I need to convey and they are easily misunderstood and believed to be something they are not.

I have no reason to believe man has ever had any real desire to do anything but discredit that which I say out of hat without considering it for merit. Therefore I respond simply 'God bless you' to him in hopes that God will bless him.

About me and being a prophet. I don't know what I am. I simply bring what I see not knowing what to label myself. I bring a message that originates within me but is not of me (except I be delusional and simply incapable of not knowing). The message is either accepted or rejected. Have I stated that any who disagree or reject what I say as truth will be judged? I don't know what will happen to anyone but I do know something about the truth of the word of God. God is judge and judges accordingly. He has not sent me saying 'Gary, go and say thus saith the Lord'. Not the case. He has not sent me to tell Ninevah that they will be destroyed in 40 days. Instead, I believe he has shown me these things and I have chosen to come here and share them in hope that one of two things will happen.

1. I would receive information from my brothers and sisters in Christ that would confirm what I am seeing as truth
  2. I would receive information from my brothers and sisters in Christ that would help me better understand that which I am seeing by showing me where I am not seeing/hearing correctly and thus edify me.

But what have I received to date?

1. If you think Genesis is prophetic, your wrong, with no basis of authority for such a claim.
  2. No one knows the day or hour, which is the usual response to such things.
  3. An attack on my integrity though an accusation of lying.
  4. Some guidance to suggest I may be only seeing a cycle that happens (which I see some truth in but disagree with my beloved Zion on it not being the end) :)
  5. One agreeing that I may be on to something (which also ended up in me buying a book which I got in the mail today)
  6. A retracted charge of mishandling the word of God that was replaced by a serious caution (thanks Retro)
  7. An outright statement that date setting is wrong so I am wrong.
  8. More accusations from a guy who has never had anything positive to say about what I write.

In my list I purposely left out naming anything you have said. I'd like to address them separately. I truly believe that you say what you say in the integrity of your heart. Your purpose here is to help people. You do the best with what understanding that you have and I admire that in you. Maybe, just maybe, God is allowing me to put this stuff out there before it happens so that those who have been faithful but have not yet understood might understand when it all begins? When it becomes really important. If anyone could really come up with a real defense against that which I have presented, I would be more than happy to study that which they provide. But all I have been given is a single scripture to refute date setting.

As for my statements concerning deception coming from God, I openly admit that if anyone deserves to be deceived it is I. If God should choose anyone to make a spectacle out of it is me. My whole life I have been a heathenistic idiot. I ran after evil and loved every minute of it until I was beat down so bad that I turned to the hope that God might exist for relief. God answered me. God led me to where I am today. All I want is to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ his son. I spend each and ever day seeking to know him deeper than the day before and be sanctified in his truth. I have unplugged from the world and all worldly things and secluded myself within my home studying when I am not out ministering unto others or here at worthy. God has every right to lead me into deception and even if he is, I stand by my claim that he is righteous and just in his judgments. I simply do not believe that that is the case. I take heed how I hear and receive more. I am a doer of the word and not a hearer only. I am weaned from the breast and have sought joyfully to build precept upon precept and line upon line, here a little there a little. If I have done all this and am simply deceived into believing a lie, so be it. I will walk away from prophecy period and believe that it is just devils playing with my imagination but for now, please understand that this is absolutely real to me and nobody has any real defense against that which I am saying.

You asked if I believe it is only the US and to that I reply no, this is the end and judgment will happen everywhere but predominantly in the US. You did not like my wording of rejecting the message because it seemed to imply that those who did not receive it as truth would end up in judgment. To this, I have no idea what will happen to anyone who rejects what I say. God didn't tell me to go out and give a 'thus saith the Lord' message but simply has allowed me to come here and discuss what I have been given. I have always supposed that it was possible that I was not understanding the leading correctly that I was being given which would be what you would call my personal interpretation. I am not hearing directly from God via a voice or such but it comes more in a revelatory manner. I simply am 'led' to do, study or say certain things from within. This has been going on for a while now. I simply have no reason to believe it is not God but I do understand that you went through something similar and were convinced yourself but ended up finding out that it wasn't real. If that be the case then May 14 will be a wonderful day for me. I can stop worrying about it all and simply reject this type of leading as false. Until then, I must seek to understand and use what I am being shown for his glory.

I do appreciate you coming and sharing here what you believe. More than once you have moved me to do a deeper study and bring questions to God in prayer that I might better understand things. I pray that he continues to mold and shape you into the perfect image of his son and leads you unto glory.