• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/21/1982

Part of being a christian is always praying. Sometimes i find it difficult to just find time to talk to God. I do it like twice or thrice a day and thats it. Don't i have the right kind of faith? I'm i weak spritually? Please provide some advice on this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think you have to be on your knees praying all day. I dent' think this is what is needed or meant. When you make decisions all day, mentally ask god what he thinks. Put that foremost in your mind and in a short while it will become second nature.

Feel good..... thank Him for his blessings. Feel bad, ask for help. Need to get up that last flight of stairs..... ask for a boost and thank Him when it comes. What's for lunch...... well..... who knows if that might be a bit too far, but somehow I don't think so.

Did I ask about this post...... Yep ....... Just before I clicked the add reply button.

edit addition:

Do I always hit the add reply button..... Nope..... Sometimes He says don't do that. I have learned to listen.

Do I always listen...... nope and usually pay a price for it....

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Please read Madam Guyon's "Little Book on Prayer," and PRACTICING THE PRESENCE OF GOD, by Brother Andrew

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I pray once a day at night before sleep but I talk to God all threw the day doing dishes, folding cloths making bed etc. I just chat telling Him how I feel praising Him worshiping him and I can do that while doing other things....

on days when my pain is toooooooooooo bad I can still chat with the Lord and I find that that is the best time to hear Him because I am focused on Him and not on the needs of others and myself when I pray at night. If that makes sense...........

I find it hard at times when in pain to do it for long but it does help to focus on Him instead of my pain but at those times all I can really do is praise and whorship Him in my heart !!!!

In Christ

IreneM :whistling: