worshiper70

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  13

I have been thinking a lot about last nights game. It really bothered me seeing the whole theme surrounding the game. It looks like television has gone past worldly and straight to satanic. The half time show was "R" rated to say the least. The commercials not only stayed true to their usual alcohol and sex themes, and advanced into voodoo and which craft. Curses and spells and spells, voodoo dolls. Our world is fast on a slope heading straight into the pits of hell digging for something to use for advertising.

I know that it has been steadily getting worse. With all the vampire and magic and sorcery that last few years. It shows up even in kids cartoons as the norm. But I wonder, besides prayer, and preaching the gospel, and leading all those we can to Christ, what else? What else should I be doing? I can't help but wonder where the destruction is going to stop? Society is being fed this evil garbage straight into their blood stream it seems. I know in Bible times we see that this sort of sin would result in The Prophets coming forward and destruction coming next. It has me examining my life to see what God is speaking to me. Such wickedness is a horrible testament to this age. I pray that we are able to keep all the people we can from hells gates.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I hear you...I wasn't paying much attention to the whole thing, but did catch the half time show...the strip tease, I called it...and wasn't impressed. I stay as far away from the TV as I can get, but unfortunately my husband enjoys it or I would not have that nasty box in my home. The other night as I was walking by it they were advertising vibrators...I looked at my husband and asked "Was that just advertising what I think it was?"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I didn't watch the game, and no one at the dough nut shop was talking about it except for the lights going out....... I guessing no one at our morning coffee liked the game either. I thought it was odd that nothing was said about it. Sounds like my nap was better spent time.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

good to see someone speak on it.

superbowl halftime was more than a show brother, as usual it was a certified occult ritual with millions of witnesses under its influence if not sealed by the Holy Spirit.

it was nothing less than symbolic goddess worship. i don't think there was one male on the stage among many other things...

no, it's not just entertainment. this is a spiritual war we are engaged in.

the advertisements were nothing less than the latest in blatant encouragement of abominable sin, as usual.

whatever is morally unacceptable is apparently highly profitable, and so it becomes glamorized, and sadly the goal is for the populace to continually become desensitized to it all.

what can we do? when someone brings up the super bowl or any of the commercials, how about we do what we are doing here and bring up the truth.

speak up against this evil and call it out for what it is.

we can at the least be living examples and dare to be different in speaking out against what is considered morally acceptable nowadays.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/20/1966

I have been thinking a lot about last nights game. It really bothered me seeing the whole theme surrounding the game. It looks like television has gone past worldly and straight to satanic. The half time show was "R" rated to say the least. The commercials not only stayed true to their usual alcohol and sex themes, and advanced into voodoo and which craft. Curses and spells and spells, voodoo dolls. Our world is fast on a slope heading straight into the pits of hell digging for something to use for advertising.

I know that it has been steadily getting worse. With all the vampire and magic and sorcery that last few years. It shows up even in kids cartoons as the norm. But I wonder, besides prayer, and preaching the gospel, and leading all those we can to Christ, what else? What else should I be doing? I can't help but wonder where the destruction is going to stop? Society is being fed this evil garbage straight into their blood stream it seems. I know in Bible times we see that this sort of sin would result in The Prophets coming forward and destruction coming next. It has me examining my life to see what God is speaking to me. Such wickedness is a horrible testament to this age. I pray that we are able to keep all the people we can from hells gates.

my dear brother worshiper 70, i appreciate your convection has a women, This is one of the reasons i did not had tv in my home for the pass 4 year. just this year i put tv in my home and i am appalled at what is been shown on tv let alone the commercial WOW!!! It must be very grieving to our Lord. one can not turn on the tv and not be exposed to either same sex or opposite sexual content along with demonic contents in our faces..... what is one to do. I personal do not like tv......God have mercies on His people for such a time has this...well put topic....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I did watch the game. I did not watch the half time show, because of the sexual theme to it, but from what ive seen, and I did watch the commercials, I saw nothing from the occult in it. Would you please clarify? what part of the halftime show/commercials glorifed the occult, witchcraft, etc.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Same here - I didn't even bother sticking around for the half-time show because I already knew it was going to be sexually explicit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I saw nothing from the occult in it. Would you please clarify? what part of the halftime show/commercials glorifed the occult, witchcraft, etc.

One product had two commercials with the end line, "It's only [stupid?] if it doesn't work." The first had two guys pull out voodoo dolls. The second had some guru with his sexy lady who "blessed" a lucky chair.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  13

I did watch the game. I did not watch the half time show, because of the sexual theme to it, but from what ive seen, and I did watch the commercials, I saw nothing from the occult in it. Would you please clarify? what part of the halftime show/commercials glorifed the occult, witchcraft, etc.

The commercials are where they had the voodoo dolls and getting the whatever he was supposed to be to make things lucky, (curses and such). The half time was what I was refering to as rated R. Sorry for the confusion.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

it's obvious if you know what to look for patriot.

here was last year's with Madonna sporting the Crown of Hathor, a headdress for Baphomet...arms in position of "As Above, So Below".

last year's was boldly inundated with occult symbolism.

sv6pg0.jpg

this years:

the pyramid sign flashing with her hands, and looking to her left, or Left Hand Path..

the multi-armed hologram represents demonic posession...

the stage itself was set in a representation of Gemini, or Air Triplicity...

i've said it before and i will say it again.

Satan RUNS Hollywood. most have sold their souls to be in these coveted positions of fame and money.

how about the new mercedes benz commercial?

here's an in-depth look with screenshots:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-2013-mercedes-super-bowl-commercial/

aside from glamorizing the selling of one's soul by the devil himself in order to get the car, satan shows us all the other great stuff we can get if we sign our name on his dotted line.

the symbolism is usually so fast and seemingly playful or harmless, it's not plainly visible unless one has eyes to see of course..

we don't even need to bring up all the other obvious sexual innuendo in commercials in general.

just blatant pagan/masonic satanic symbolism, all day every day.

what's the best time to indoctrinate the masses into accepting satanic symbolized rituals?

the Stuper-Bowl, where we glorify grown men in tights chasing around a ball, Gladiator style.

gotta love America.

stay away from the TV unless you are all prayed up folks. and for the love of God, watch the kids.