bornagain2011

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Very interesting video regarding the signs in the heavens in 2017...

http://youtu.be/2QuMWEF7_lk

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  44

The passage being referenced is...

Rev. 12

Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

There is a guy who has been staying up to date with everything going on in the middle east and other endtimes prophecies, his name is Frank DiMora, and his website is www.endtimesresearchministry.com . That is where I got this video from. He has new videos almost every day.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I think September of 2015 is going to be a time of very great trouble in the U.S.

And by the way: AGAIN I HAVE THE BRAGGING RIGHTS! February last, WHO did I say was going to be in the next Super Bowl? "Coast to Coast; brothers fighting it out; Ravens and '49s...."

AM I GOOD, OR WHAT????

My prediction for next Superbowl will be coming up shortly (some coaching stats to look at, and plug into the computer program my kid brother wrote in 1999. It's only been wrong once in 14 years now....).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

yet another person spending their time trying to make prophecy work with science. Its interesting, he may be right, but he may be completly wrong to. Im going with completly wrong. The Bible says we wont know the date or the time of Christs return, which means were not going to know when this all is going to take place. This is interesting, but I say its all conjecture,

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Luke 21:11 and great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestiences: and fearful sights and

great signs shall there be from heaven.

Leonard, what about 2015?

I am a girl by the way see ---> :verkle:

I am not date setting, just saying that it is interesting! God says in the Bible the stars are good for signs and for knowing times and seasons.

I think that the end times prophecies might be fulfilled on the Jewish fall holidays, since the spring ones were already fulfilled when Christ was here the first time. But I could be all wrong. But I think the ones who are watching and looking up will see the signs of the times and not be caught off guard when He returns.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

It would be interesting to know what those signs will be. I tend to think they might be more subtle than something the size

of all those things shown in the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be interesting to know what those signs will be. I tend to think they might be more subtle than something the size

of all those things shown in the pictures.

I agree.

The Zodiac is Greek mytholgy. God is not going to use the gods of a pagan religion to reveal His truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I am a girl by the way see ---> :verkle:

I am not date setting, just saying that it is interesting! God says in the Bible the stars are good for signs and for knowing times and seasons.

I think that the end times prophecies might be fulfilled on the Jewish fall holidays, since the spring ones were already fulfilled when Christ was here the first time. But I could be all wrong. But I think the ones who are watching and looking up will see the signs of the times and not be caught off guard when He returns.

And what verses are we speaking of? and be careful, this is a dangerous trail-many use the same philosophy to justify horoscopes, and its just not true. The stars are good at telling different seasons apart, and for navigating, and were used as a sign at least once-but this is a slippery slope, over what is a "sign" from God, and what is us looking to the stars for answers when we should be looking to God-its a very thin line.