• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

http://brostef.typep...ocessing-f.html

The linkage between North Korea and Iran cannot be overstated. You can bet that Iran and North Korea are playing good cop bad cop with the world. You'll notice that the world has taken it's focus off Iran and has put all it's focus on North Korea. This is not an accident. Iran is building towards more bombs at break neck speed, while the world plays pattie cake with the North Koreans.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

the sun going dark and the moon turning red will be more than what has ever occured with the natural phenomenons of solar eclipse and red moons, as the powers of heaven will be shaken, and the stars will fall more than any common meteor shower

these signs listed in Mathew will be so much greater than the world has ever witnessed

• 2 weeks later...

http://brostef.typep...ng-nuclear.html

The Bible is clear in Ezekiel 38-39 that the Persian Empire (Iran) will attack Israel, with Russia, at a time when Israel dwells in safety, in unwalled villages. Right now that is not the case, Israel is"not" dwelling in the land safely.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

not sure if this is news to any..but i found it interesting..and i would imagine this goes in Prophecy..if not, God bless you mods. :biggrin2:

Photo-RedMoonChart.png

apparently, there are blood moons/solar eclipses projected next year and the year after on feast days...and interestingly enough this has been happening for quite some time..

i don't know when the article was written..but it seems at least 4-5 years ago? meh.

excerpt:

Mark found that we have had blood-red moons on the first day of Passover and the first day of Sukkot on back-to-back years seven times since 1 A.D. Three of these occurrences were connected to 1492 (the final year of the Spanish Inquisition), 1948 (statehood for Israel and the War of Independence), and 1967 (the Six-Day War) — some of the most significant days in Jewish history.

The others were in 162/163 A.D., 795/796 A.D., 842/843 A.D. and 860/861 A.D. We don’t have any historical connections for these years at this time, but we do know of significant Jewish persecution during the eighth and ninth centuries.

In all eight examples, the eclipses have fallen or will fall on the first day of Passover and Sukkot.

The eighth occurrence of back-to-back, blood-red moons will be in 2014–2015.

So what does the period of time from 2013 to 2015 portend for Israel and the world?

We will closely watch the peace efforts in Israel in 2008 to see if a peace deal is signed — knowing that 2015 would be seven years later. I am not date-setting, and I certainly won’t speculate, but the lineup of occurrences is very intriguing.

full look here: http://www.watch.org...php3?idx=104119

have fun boys and girls... love to you all.

The main sign isn't known to most people on this planet and this has to take place before the end. Read Revelation 6: 9-11.

... The main sign isn't known to most people on this planet and this has to take place before the end. Read Revelation 6: 9-11.....

I Love The Word Of God

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. Revelation 6:9-11

Especially When It Talks About The Jew

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. Revelation 7:2-8

And Company

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Revelation 7:9-17

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess, that this moon thing will amount to nothing that we will need to know about before we read it in the paper or hear it on the news. Basically, I have grown a bit weary by reading so many things like this that amount to nothing. or nothing of consequence or usefulness. I'll pay more attention to signs such as Jesus gave in Matt 24, that what state the sun, moon and stars are in. Although those will occur aslo, I don't think they will be subtle at all. Just saying.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

not sure if this is news to any..but i found it interesting..and i would imagine this goes in Prophecy..if not, God bless you mods. :biggrin2:

Photo-RedMoonChart.png

apparently, there are blood moons/solar eclipses projected next year and the year after on feast days...and interestingly enough this has been happening for quite some time..

i don't know when the article was written..but it seems at least 4-5 years ago? meh.

excerpt:

Mark found that we have had blood-red moons on the first day of Passover and the first day of Sukkot on back-to-back years seven times since 1 A.D. Three of these occurrences were connected to 1492 (the final year of the Spanish Inquisition), 1948 (statehood for Israel and the War of Independence), and 1967 (the Six-Day War) — some of the most significant days in Jewish history.

The others were in 162/163 A.D., 795/796 A.D., 842/843 A.D. and 860/861 A.D. We don’t have any historical connections for these years at this time, but we do know of significant Jewish persecution during the eighth and ninth centuries.

In all eight examples, the eclipses have fallen or will fall on the first day of Passover and Sukkot.

The eighth occurrence of back-to-back, blood-red moons will be in 2014–2015.

So what does the period of time from 2013 to 2015 portend for Israel and the world?

We will closely watch the peace efforts in Israel in 2008 to see if a peace deal is signed — knowing that 2015 would be seven years later. I am not date-setting, and I certainly won’t speculate, but the lineup of occurrences is very intriguing.

full look here: http://www.watch.org...php3?idx=104119

have fun boys and girls... love to you all.

I'm not sure if these blood red moons and solar eclipses are going to be necessarily something spectacular like the Second Coming of Christ or anything like that, but I did entertain the idea that it does have something to do with the nation of Israel. In this past century, the first one had to do with regaining the land of Israel. The second round dealt with recapturing Jerusalem. So is the upcoming events something to do with the temple? They do have all the temple objects and temple blueprint plans in place as demonstrated by this site:

www.templeinstitute.org

For me personally, I keep watching prophetic events. Examples of which are things happening in Israel, the alignment of the nations, natural catastrophies, and key political and religious figures (such as the rising of the beast). For example, I can see the nations of the "King of the South" forming who will be against the beast and his Kingdom. But this King of the North (10 nations) are not as obvious yet, although there's a lot of speculation, not the least of which is Psalm 83, but I don't see those nations overly active yet. We're getting there, and we are to watch, but I see some things needing fulfillment yet, and the more one knows about the bible, the more we can watch!

thanks everyone for their comments. feel free to post your own end times evidences here. from time to time i will continue to do so in this thread.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

... The main sign isn't known to most people on this planet and this has to take place before the end. Read Revelation 6: 9-11.....

I Love The Word Of God

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. Revelation 6:9-11

Especially When It Talks About The Jew

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. Revelation 7:2-8

And Company

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Revelation 7:9-17

basically the sign he is refering to is a grand scale holocaust of Christians, please note the scripture where they are like the first martyrs who are waiting to be resurrected, they too are given a white robe and remain with the Lord until they are given their resurrected bodies...............to many people equate the saints in heaven to be raptured saints, although we see being in heaven and being given a white robe did inconclude their resurrection for the martyrs in Rev. 6:11 as they are still told to wait

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Consider man's potential to be "like" God -- present everywhere all the time via this "All-seeing Eye" surveillance. Mankind reaching this "Godlike" potential must definitely be a sign of the time. While Big Brother has gained the potential to spy on everyone -- past, present and future -- everyone they're spying on has the potential to help them as they did in the Boston bombing. This kind of power in the hands of corrupt people, or just people prone to both good and evil motivations, is not healthy.

Consider also these "hunter-killer" drones the US has set to prowling the skies looking for suspected enemies to assassinate by delivering "death from above" in the form of "hellfire" missiles.

Interestingly, when Christ's disciples wanted to call fire down from heaven on those they deemed to be "enemies" of Christ, Jesus had this to say:

Luke 9

51When the days were approaching for His ascension, He was determined to go to Jerusalem; 52and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him. 53But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem. 54When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” 55But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; 56for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”] And they went on to another village.

So with this in mind, what spirit is this growing potential for knowing everything about everyone on Earth of?