• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

yes, but how do you know this RFID chip is that mark? even looking at that verse, its pretty clear, the mark of the beast will be something clearly visible, and chances are will have either the name of, or the number, of the beast on the hand or forehead-and something plainly visible. RFID chips dont fit this criteria. You cannot see the RFID chip from the outside, and like I said, the RFID chip doesnt even really "exist yet" for humans. By that I mean the technology is technically there, but there are no plans, open or covert, to implement this in the near future, which goes to the second question you have not answered-what evidence do you have that the US or anyone else, is going to move to this RFID chip system any time soon?

And futhermore, the mark of the beast is something that is world wide bo-peep, it would have to be. In order to be implemented worldwide, it would have to be implemented by a one world government-which has not happened yet, so even if the US were to implement a RFID chip, it wouldn't be the mark, it wouldn't fit the criteria. Its important to look at the actual criteria for the mark of the beast, and what has to come about first, before deciding on what "has" to be the mark and what doesnt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

How do you know that the RFID chip is not the mark?How do you know that the RFID chip will not be implemented with a tattoo or something visible?Everyone loves tattoos.No,it does not exist in humans yet but we are being set up for such a thing.Yes,the technology is definately here.How do you know that implanting the chip is not coming in the future.Do you know what the future holds?Neither you or I know what is going to happen in the next second or minute.Only God does.I am not saying that it would not be implemented by a One World Government and we do not know when that is going to happen.We will have to agree to disagree on this.I will not debate it any longer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

weve already been over why its not. But in any case, your proving my point. Your basically, living in fear of technology-over this "RFID chip" when by your own words you dont even know. Your spreading fear over something that you dont even know. Maybe it will be implemented with a tattoo, but in any case, the one world government hasnt happened yet, so your freaking out-and grasping at straws-over something that isnt likely to happen in the near future. A watch, sold by a private company, is unlikely to ever, be connected to the mark of the beast in anyway. My point is, before you start spreading stuff that might be the "mark of the beast" you should actually figure out the how and why, first.