His_disciple3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

TO ALL CHRISTAIN CHURCHES: GOD SAYS IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE CHURCH AWAY FROM MAN AND TIME TO PUT CHRIST BACK AS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH AS IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE!!!

Col 1:17-18 KJV

(17)

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

(18)

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Amen.I am not seeing alot of Christian based churches out there now.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

How do you propose this be done?

I suggest that we simply tell people the truth in love and let the chips fall where they may.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/25/1993

And here is Truth:

Colossians 1:17 And he (Christ) is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

And here is Truth:

Colossians 1:17 And he (Christ) is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

But do the Churches know the truth or are they only looking at their own expectations?

I suggest that we simply tell people the truth in love and let the chips fall where they may.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

what truth do we tell them your truth, my truth, Baptist truth, pentecostal truth, Methodist truth. or Calvinist truth Jesus said that it was more better for the Church if He went away, for If He didn't go away, then the other Comforter could not be sent. the Comforter/ Holy Spirit is to guide us in all things, to teach us, and bring us to rememberence of what Christ/God did. quence not the Spirit. Seek ye the Lord, The Father of old saints spoke through prophets. Jesus spoke to followers/disciples, He instructed saints of old, the truth of the Word of times past, some receive some deny. Those that receive was of God, those that deny fought against God. So If the Comforter is teaching the Church of all things and the Church is listening, then there would be no division. there would not be a 100 different denominations, they would not be calvinist and non-calvinist, they would not be faith alone or faith plus works and oh oh, they would not be 140 different translations. If we are to make Jesus Christ head of the Church, He told us to listen to the Comforter that the Father would send when He/Jesus went to the Father. there is one truth not many truths, Jesus said I am the way the Truth and the Life, one truth the Truth. to put Jesus back as Head of the Church. we must do as he has said, we must seek the Holy Spirit to teach us in all things, we must seek the Holy Ghost, and please take note, if the holy ghost that is guiding your church, is going against the Holy Word of God then It is not the holy spirit you want to be following or seeking, Jesus Didn't destory the Law of God and we can know for sure that the Holy Spirit of God will not Destory the Word of God nor fight aginst it.

Edited by His_disciple3

And here is Truth:

But do the Churches know the truth or are they only looking at their own expectations?

great point , for the people are doing what is right in their own eyes, one would think if we learn medicine or other things from our forefathers, look like we could learn from their mistakes as well. now doesn't it.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

what truth do we tell them your truth, my truth, Baptist truth, pentecostal truth, Methodist truth. or Calvinist truth Jesus said that it was more better for the Church if He went away, for If He didn't go away, then the other Comforter could not be sent. the Comforter/ Holy Spirit is to guide us in all things, to teach us, and bring us to rememberence of what Christ/God did. quence not the Spirit. Seek ye the Lord, The Father of old saints spoke through prophets. Jesus spoke to followers/disciples, He instructed saints of old, the truth of the Word of times past, some receive some deny. Those that receive was of God, those that deny fought against God. So If the Comforter is teaching the Church of all things and the Church is listening, then there would be no division. there would not be a 100 different denominations, they would not be calvinist and non-calvinist, they would not be faith alone or faith plus works and oh oh, they would not be 140 different translations. If we are to make Jesus Christ head of the Church, He told us to listen to the Comforter that the Father would send when He/Jesus went to the Father. there is one truth not many truths, Jesus said I am the way the Truth and the Life, one truth the Truth. to put Jesus back as Head of the Church. we must do as he has said, we must seek the Holy Spirit to teach us in all things, we must seek the Holy Ghost, and please take note, if the holy ghost that is guiding your church, is going against the Holy Word of God then It is not the holy spirit you want to be following or seeking, Jesus Didn't destory the Law of God and we can know for sure that the Holy Spirit of God will not Destory the Word of God nor fight aginst it.

Actually, many researchers say there are as many as 41,000 different Christian denominations, not just 100. Man has divided the body far more than you claim. Yet, there is only One True Church, His body of believer, despite their doctrinal differences.

Though I agree that we are to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in every way, I do not understand the purpose of this thread. Scripture has been clear in who to follow from the beginning.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Amen. You know when you are giving out the truth because signs and wonders will follow you.

Mar 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

My experience has been that when I speak truth unto someone, God validates that truth. An example of this is I began preaching to a fellow believer and convicting him of sin in his life in a kind and loving way, and God moved his pastor to preach a sermon each week confirming my words as truth unto the man. We are now inseparable and in lock step one with another seeking to win more unto obedience in our workplace.

God is good. Christ is head. May the body follow through the Comforter who is in us.