For those who suffer with migraines.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  13

I got this article in my email. I wanted to share it because so many suffer form these horrible headaches. I pray that it will help.

http://www.naturalne..._allergens.html

God Bless you all!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks! I'm going to check it out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

After a lifetime of migraines and now silent migraines the above is something I have done. If they are hereditary as some are there is not too much to do. Getting rid of stress is the best idea though not always the easiest or possible.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I suffered from Migraines for years.Yes,stress plays a big part but so does hormones,environment and allergies.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Hormones, environment and allergies may not affect everyone with an end result being a migraine. Stress is a great contributing factor by itself or in conjunction with one of the other afore mentioned but not in everyone, eg. wine may trigger a migraine but only a specific wine yet another wine may be acceptable and thus is not an allergy but the sulphites or nitrites in that wine may cause the blood vessels to contract or spasm causing a migraine. Hormones in some may cause the migraine yet not in others. Everyone is unique and thus presents a problem for treatment.

The curiosity comes with the ocular migraine and as in many cases the high and low air pressure have a great influence on a headache of any sort.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Hormones, environment and allergies may not affect everyone with an end result being a migraine. Stress is a great contributing factor by itself or in conjunction with one of the other afore mentioned but not in everyone, eg. wine may trigger a migraine but only a specific wine yet another wine may be acceptable and thus is not an allergy but the sulphites or nitrites in that wine may cause the blood vessels to contract or spasm causing a migraine. Hormones in some may cause the migraine yet not in others. Everyone is unique and thus presents a problem for treatment.

The curiosity comes with the ocular migraine and as in many cases the high and low air pressure have a great influence on a headache of any sort.

Chocolate is a big one for setting off Migraines.