• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Mass. Gender Identity Policy: Public Schools Ordered to Allow Boys to Use Girl's Bathroom

By Melissa Barnhart , CP Contributor

February 27, 2013|9:51 pm

The Massachusetts Department of Education has issued a directive to the state's public schools mandating that they allow boys to cheer on girls-only cheerleading squads, and allow boys to use girl's restrooms if the male student identifies as a female to comply with the state's anti-discrimination law.

Read more

Girls put at risk....

Parental authority undercut....

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

The alarming speed at which our country is disintegrating is absolutely mind blowing. This is what happens when you abandon God though. He is on our lips but our hearts are far removed from Him.

Teachers are also required to facilitate "name and pronoun" changes with a student if they want to change their name to reflect their gender identity. Once a student has changed their name, teachers and other faculty members are required to keep the student's birth name in a private record, and all documentation pertaining to the student must reflect their new name.

I wonder if eliminating all gender pronouns will eventually be attempted, and only "person" etc will be allowed.

Sexual gender being used aside from biological identity is another modern fallacy.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I moved the argument

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Disgusting. I won't be surprised if the students decide to rebel in some fashion.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I can remember when I was required to have my hair short enough so it wold not touch my collar. If it did, I was sent home until I got a haircut. This world has gone so far down into the darkness of sin it doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I can remember when I was required to have my hair short enough so it wold not touch my collar. If it did, I was sent home until I got a haircut. This world has gone so far down into the darkness of sin it doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong.

Me too! With he hair thing I mean. And here the girls skirts had to be 4 inches below the knee or they got sent home as well. I wore long pants in winter and shorts in summer (regulation).

I did not grow up to be a Nazi just because I was told how to dress at school, and how to cut my hair? I had discipline inculcated into me which stood me in good stead as an adult in so many ways.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I was disallowed to be in a church choir because of the length of my hair, it was a Fundamental Baptist Church.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

The gender identity issue has been co-opted into the feminism movement since the mid 1970's. There was a novel "X" back in late 70's if I recall correctly....dealing with just this issue. There are some parents actively doing this with their kids to the point their kids really believe that stuff and can't understand why schools, institutions, stores all have genderized bathrooms (for a good reason we need separate facilities!). Unless we get the complete truth of why boys and girls are "cross" dressing and going to bathrooms reserved for opposite sex at a very young age, you won't hear this part of the story in the news.

I took Women's Studies course which had Gender studies included in the course curriculum. I learned a lot even though I disagreed with 1/2 of everything taught in the class. Forunately, my professor was not a strigent feminist. She allowed all of us to retain our religious or moral view in discussions. I think she did get why a lot of students did not jump on the "X" bandwagon when the media started reporting on a couple raising their boys as "girls" with long hair and long dresses. It was intentional on the parents' part and I think that couple also did not have gendered names for the kids. Nearly meaningless names, IMO.

This is only the "fulfillment" of what has been in the works since the 60's-70's. Not a new idea.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I wonder how many boys will "identify" themselves as girls to take full advantage of this policy? :foot-stomp:

What will these idiots think of next? Maybe some students will "identify" themselves as cats and the school will be moved to put litter boxes in the classrooms.

:29: