Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Butero

Baseball 2013

20 posts in this topic

I am for the NY Yankees and Atlanta Braves as those are the only two teams that I follow in the MLB!

Blue Jays - AL East

Tigers - AL Central

Angels - AL West

Orioles - Wildcard

Rangers (torn here) - Wildcard

Braves - NL East

Reds - NL Central

Dodgers - NL West

Nationals - Wildcard

Giants - Wildcard

Red Sox A.L. East

Tigers A.L. Central

Angels A.L. West

Orioles wildcard

Rangers wildcard

Nationals N.L. East

Reds N.L. Central

Dodgers N.L. West

Phillies wildcard

Cardinals wildcard

I am for the NY Yankees and Atlanta Braves as those are the only two teams that I follow in the MLB!

I would be happy with that outcome, as I am an Atlanta Braves fan. They are the only team I follow during the regular season.

I would be happy with that outcome, as I am an Atlanta Braves fan. They are the only team I follow during the regular season.

Same here, best bullpen in baseball and probably the best outfield as of right now. We'll see what happens on the left side of the infield and at catcher if mccann can't get healthy. The starting rotation should be solid (at least top 3-5 in the NL), as usual.

I love the Yankees but they just don't have it, pitching is not good and hasn't been for a few years, their offense seems to fade late season as well. I don't expect them to even contend this year, the AL will probably come down to the tigers and angels.

THIS is the year: THE CUBS TAKE THE WORLD SERIES! Remember where you heard it first.

PS: My Baseball predictions are not quite as accurate as my Super Bowl predictions which I have already made for Super Bowl 2014. Every year I predict the Cubs will take the Series.

THIS is the year: THE CUBS TAKE THE WORLD SERIES! Remember where you heard it first.

PS: My Baseball predictions are not quite as accurate as my Super Bowl predictions which I have already made for Super Bowl 2014. Every year I predict the Cubs will take the Series.

Don't you know that they will never win the World Series? Remember that goat curse? If that series against Florida wasn't enough to convince you, I don't know what it will take? :laugh:

These are my projections and they are probably gonna be way off but someone has to be the one that leans in a different direction, lol

American League

N.Y. Yankees (Eastern Division Winner)

Kansas City Royals (Central Division Winner)

Oakland A's (Western Division Winner)

Cleveland Indians (Wild Card Team #1)

Baltimore Orioles (Wild Card Team #2)

National League

Atlanta Braves (Eastern Division Winner)

St. Louis Cardinals (Central Division Winner)

San Francisco Giants (Western Division Winner)

Washington Nationals (Wild Card Team #1)

Milwaukee Brewers (Wild Card Team #2)

American League Pennant

Oakland A's

National League Pennant

Washington Nationals

World Series Champions 2013

Washington Nationals

Edited by thunder_bass

eh, phillies need some younger dudes on their team. too many vets getting hurt. season's coming down to the gritty now. any prospects of who will win in playoffs.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0