IGNORED

new pope

JHERB

.... Umm, I know Wikipedia is iffy as a resource, but it can give you the most concise explanation of what the Jesuits are that I know of.

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 2 Corinthians 11:2-4

The Society of Jesus (Latin: Societas Iesu, S.J., SJ or SI) is a Christian male religious order of the Roman Catholic Church. The members are called Jesuits and are also known colloquially as "God's Marines", these being references to founder Ignatius of Loyola's military background and members' willingness to accept orders anywhere in the world and live in extreme conditions. The society is engaged in evangelization and apostolic ministry in 112 nations on six continents. Jesuits work in education (founding schools, colleges, universities and seminaries), intellectual research, and cultural pursuits. Jesuits also give retreats, minister in hospitals and parishes and promote social justice and ecumenical dialogue. http://en.wikipedia....ociety_of_Jesus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

lol I remember when I first got saved I used to read Chick tracts religiously, and studied everything anti RCC that I could. I was obsessed with finding out which Pope would be the anti Christ, and what sneaky tactics the RCC was up to. The Beast could wind up being a Pope, but the bottom line is the nature and character of this person, is revealed to be that of a monster/beast. For all we know this False christ could spring from any number of Protestant circles.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

lol I remember when I first got saved I used to read Chick tracts religiously, and studied everything anti RCC that I could. I was obsessed with finding out which Pope would be the anti Christ, and what sneaky tactics the RCC was up to. The Beast could wind up being a Pope, but the bottom line is the nature and character of this person, is revealed to be that of a monster/beast. For all we know this False christ could spring from any number of Protestant circles.

-I agree!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

-I agree!

Actually you are right when you say "for all we know". For we actually "know" nothing, because the bible has told us all we need to "know".

The rest is, one must admit, supposition and personal opinion.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

If Pope Francis is the false prophet, what are some of the indicators to look for?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/05/1989

only one person knows the future and he is God.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/19/1993

I really like this new pope. He included women in the foot washing ceremony. He also washed the feet of muslims. That's something I think Jesus would have done.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I think Jesus would have told the muslims to repent and turn to the Lord. Like He would tell everyone who is lost.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

considering Daniels account of the rise of the antichrist the two kingdoms (north and south) have the tradition of giving their daughters in marriage........I believe this one tradition really narrows the playing field