IGNORED

Do you believe miracles still happen today?

Carlasangels

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

I would love to hear some good, true miracle stories.

Hope this will be an inspiring thread.

:halo: :halo: :halo: :halo: :halo:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Yes miracles still happen today. (I know you probably expect healing testimonies :king: )

The biggest miracle to happen in the last 65 years has been the re-emergence of Israel.

We often talk about the miraculous exodus of the children of Israel under the leadership of Moses

but the Bible expressly talks about this being overshadowed in the last days by an even greater

exodus from the four corners of the earth.

Verse provided if needed.

Yes miracles still happen today. (I know you probably expect healing testimonies :king: )

The biggest miracle to happen in the last 65 years has been the re-emergence of Israel.

We often talk about the miraculous exodus of the children of Israel under the leadership of Moses

but the Bible expressly talks about this being overshadowed in the last days by an even greater

Thank you Botz, No, I wasn't looking for healing miracles, although those are great too. Just wanted to get a feel for the community and what variables may come into a conversation about miracles. This one is a great one. Please provide the scripture....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Amen Botz and good to see you! Have not seen you around in a very long time! :)

Carlasangels

You may be interested in a few forums

1)

2) http://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/32-testimonies/

In particular to the "variables," I think Omegaman did a great job on it, so please see here: page__st__20#entry1934432

Hope you find some interest in these!

As for me personally, my family being brought together in the name of God is a huge testament to the greatness of God and the power of prayer. (I did write about it in the Testimony forum)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Yes, I do believe God intervenes miraculously in our lives...I guess what we call a miracle...sometimes you can put your finger on it and say 'There it is! It happened just like that!"

and other times, most of the time, we see a progression and may not call it a miracle. God creates and things move along the way He has told them to...so it seems things are

happening without intervention..but if we look and see and ask God to open our eyes, we will see His hand in so many ways we will begin to understand that

in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.' Act 17:28

In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. Job 12:10

I do have stories of 'miracles'...personal ones...which is why I believe that miracles do happen...if I think of one I want to share, I'll write it down...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Well yes, of course I do. I can't think of anything that would be like parting the Red Sea, or Jesus walking on water, but I've had many minor miracles in my life. The most recent was last year when the Sandy storm hit. I live on a small island and we were covered by 4 to 5 feet of water. I live in a small apt building. When the water started coming in I walked into it and pushed the door closed. I then held it closed while another brave man nailed a board across it. The miracle part is that I'm a 60 year old man and not in good shape or good health. God had to have given me the strength to do that because I'm just not that strong anymore. So I call these things "minor miracles".

I'm sure major miracles happen too. If one is needed, God will do it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Does it matter what we believe? Gods word says mracles will follow those who believe Mk 16:15-17. Among other miracles, I saw several people walk from wheel chairs at a T B Joshua crusade in Singapore, but Jesus also said mracles are not proof of salvation of the recipient or the miracle worker. Matt 7:21-23

Amen Botz and good to see you! Have not seen you around in a very long time! :)

Carlasangels

You may be interested in a few forums

1)

2) http://www.worthychr...32-testimonies/

In particular to the "variables," I think Omegaman did a great job on it, so please see here: page__st__20#entry1934432

Hope you find some interest in these!

As for me personally, my family being brought together in the name of God is a huge testament to the greatness of God and the power of prayer. (I did write about it in the Testimony forum)

Thank you Jacob, I'll check those out.

Yes, I do believe God intervenes miraculously in our lives...I guess what we call a miracle...sometimes you can put your finger on it and say 'There it is! It happened just like that!"

and other times, most of the time, we see a progression and may not call it a miracle. God creates and things move along the way He has told them to...so it seems things are

happening without intervention..but if we look and see and ask God to open our eyes, we will see His hand in so many ways we will begin to understand that

in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.' Act 17:28

In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. Job 12:10

I do have stories of 'miracles'...personal ones...which is why I believe that miracles do happen...if I think of one I want to share, I'll write it down...

I would love to hear your stories, please do add them to this thread...

Well yes, of course I do. I can't think of anything that would be like parting the Red Sea, or Jesus walking on water, but I've had many minor miracles in my life. The most recent was last year when the Sandy storm hit. I live on a small island and we were covered by 4 to 5 feet of water. I live in a small apt building. When the water started coming in I walked into it and pushed the door closed. I then held it closed while another brave man nailed a board across it. The miracle part is that I'm a 60 year old man and not in good shape or good health. God had to have given me the strength to do that because I'm just not that strong anymore. So I call these things "minor miracles".

I'm sure major miracles happen too. If one is needed, God will do it.

That's awesome... Thanks for sharing. I don't think any miracles are minor...