• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I found this while surfing for news. I really think this is going too far. (I hope I did this right. I never tried to post a video before :grin: )

http://video.foxnews...intcmp=obinsite

Interesting Discussion

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14

And The Bottom Line

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:27

He Is Coming Back~!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

This is the same thing as Merry Christmas.Alot of businesses say "Happy Holiday" so they do not offend anyone.We live in a Godless world.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Definitely a sign of the End Times. Christians will become more and more marginalised. We will be persecuted for our beliefs. Our traditions, our culture and our message to bring the word of Christ to the World will become 'dirty'. Our views will be taboo. This is just the start.

Edited by WillowWood

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Every year we are discouraged from saying "merry Christmas" at my work. I do it anyway. My freedom of speech doesn't end at my workplace door.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, I like Bill O'Reilly and watch Fox News all the time. But I must admit I'm at a loss here. I really don't understand what's going on.

However, from the political end of things, I believe in the constitution and will defend anyone's right to believe what they want even though I don't. I won't comment on the Christian and spiritual end of things because I haven't a clue what the Easter Bunny and all the uproar over that character has to do with Christendom. I makes as much sense to me as Christians getting upset because someone is repremanded for mentioning the Popeye cartoon character.

Guest Daveed

So called Easter Bunny's, Easter Eggs are nothing to do with Messiah, so good on her. I recently did a study on the Execution and resurrection of Jesus our Lord, and my findings were astonishing, not only was Jesus' execution prophesied in Daniel 9:26-27, it also told me when He was put to death and rose again, and it was not Friday.