back2thebible

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

I'm begining to think alot of Christians don't believe the warnings Jesus and the apostles gave us, of the future conspiracy against the saints and how it was granted satan to overcome them

see Revelations 13:7-10

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[a] tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

yeah...I think we might be in the minority......I think some Christians think they will whack of satan's ear with their sword.... :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Ephesians 6:11-20 NASB Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 15 and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, 19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Be Patience

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Be Blessed

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

it also says in Revelations 13:7

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[a] tongue, and nation.

yes I'm a conspiracy theorist seeing the bible has taught that a supernatural evil being named satan has been cast down to earth with his fallen friends and they are hell bent on deceiving the whole world

but how do I know he will deceive the whole world?

because the bible says he does!

rev.12:9

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

why would I believe that he is conspiring with his fallen friends to take away my money, to hurt my family, to destroy my life?

again the bible says he does!

John 10:10

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

considering we know he was not thrown down here by himself, we know for a fact that he is working with his fallen friends to the same goal, he is conspiring with them

how do we know this?

again the bible tells us so!

mathew 12:26

If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

Now considering satan was able to enter Judas, by Judas's sin of greed, why is it so far fetched to my brothers and sisters in Christ, that he may very well do this multiple times, as well as his evil spirit friends, as we see from the bible, the girl with the spirit of divination was quite successful, and if she wasn't a slave could of been earning her own "great sum of money"

It appears that demons and evil spirits can be inside people, and regular humans would have know problem hanging out with them, as this girl did not seem to invoke fear from people but rather intrique

the only account of crazy demon possessed people is the man who had many demons, and they drove the man bizerk, as multiple voices speaking in anyones mind would

so considering the possibility humans can carry evil spirits and can be quite functional, and that they could easily be in people in high places, since we see satan infiltrating the highest rank surounding Jesus, one of His own disciples, and not just any disciple Judas was chosen to hold the money bag, thats the person who obviously was well trusted

so again what does the bible teach about satan conspiring against mankind

satan inside Judas goes and hatches a plan to betray the Lord..........(this is your biblical example)!!!!!

satan has the ability to enter humans, and make deals with other humans to the destruction and murder of innocent people

so do not say it can't happen again, because the bible teaches it does happen, evil spirits do enter people, they are working in people, what you don't understand is how evil these spirits can make someone who looks as harmless as a slave girl, who appears to have had caused nobody to fear her, nor discern that an evil spirit was residing in her

how evil are evil spirits, how evil is satan, what is his plans for mankind

more importantly what plans does God allow him to succeed...............It seems according to scripture that satan does form a world wide dictatorship, who could he possibly have working for him to accomplish such a feat, open your eyes, who is working for a new world order and there you will find the answer, and find who is conspiring with him

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

John 18:9 This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: "I have not lost one of those you gave me."

Judas was never a true follower of Christ and/or he was never called by the father to be one of the true apostles.  What happened with Judas was meant to happen.

John 18:9 This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: "I have not lost one of those you gave me."

Judas was never a true follower of Christ and/or he was never called by the father to be one of the true apostles. What happened with Judas was meant to happen.

Romans 9

17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”

18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?”

20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”

21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Satan has always had a conspiracy against Christians and against Jews.

Remember that Satan's greatest character flaw is the sin of pride. He was cast out of heaven because he wanted to be worshiped as God. He was jealous of the Jews as they were/are God's chosen people, and he was angry when Jesus fooled him. He thought that he was killing the Messiah but it was God's plan that Jesus die. Satan must have been really miffed when Jesus was resurrected.

Throughout history Satan has had a number of attempts to pervert the course of God's eternal plan. His primary weapon is deceit. He created the religion of Islam as a counterfeit version of Christianity to lure believers away from Christ, by using Jesus' name. The prophet Mohammed was simply a willing stooge in the same way that Judas was a stooge.

Was Satan behind the religions of Hinduism and Buddhism too? Possibly, possibly not. But, remember that both these religions are older than Christianity. They were conceived before the days of Salvation and I think from a historical and eschatological perspective, these two religions can be perceived as being neutral. Apart from the Jews, man had no other way of finding God, so in his ignorance, he created whatever religion he could even though it was to no avail..

Islam, on the other hand, being a post-salvation religion, was deliberately created by the Prophet Mohammed in the full light of knowledge of Christ and it is obvious that it is one of Satan's deliberate vehicles to undo what Jesus set out to achieve.

Satan had a moment of glory with Nazi Germany when millions of Jews were murdered. He also works rigorously on a daily scale every time he deceives anyone, or tempts anyone away from the Lord.

I also believe that Satan was behind Communism. It must have brought a smile to his face when he influenced a Jew (Karl Marx) to create an Atheist political system.

But Satan has always been restricted by the hand of God to some extent or another and will remain restricted until the tribulation. Satan's greatest moment is yet to come, a moment of glory that will see him really have his chance to rule the World -  if only briefly.

As we approach the end times Satan's army is growing and preparing for the final showdown. As God allows Satan more leeway we can see these events unfolding before our very eyes. God will eventually let him off the leash. The World has seen nothing yet.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Genesis 3:15 15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring[a] and hers; he will crush[b] your headand you will strike his heel.”

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'

The end was already written at the beginning, there isn't anything that Satan can do; Satan can only do that which God allows.

Edited by WalkTheWay