• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

investigation has barely started, smoke not even cleared, and CNN is already blaming the right for it. despicable.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-national-security-analyst-warns-of-right-wing-extremists-behind-boston-bombings/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

The names of the victims haven't even been released, and they are already pointing the finger. Pathetic and cynical. Sad that 3 people died and over 150 injured, you'd think there'd be concern about the victim's and their famlies' well-being and not who to pin the bombing on.

Edited to update numbers.

Edited by JustinM

Praying For All Involved

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

12 died? Last I heard it was 2.

Just checked the news. Only 2 dead.

12 died? Last I heard it was 2.

Just checked the news. Only 2 dead.

When I posted that earlier, those were the numbers given. I have since updated the numbers to reflect the current number of victims.

Guest LadyC

funny thing how the right has always been blamed by the left.... especially considering that the FACTS are, domestic terrorism has historically been almost exclusively committed by liberals, or non-voters who were raised in liberal homes.

but truth doesn't really matter to them, does it? we'll wait and see who ends up being to blame. for now, the only thing that we know is that the article by CNN's reporter was irresponsible journalism.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

This whole thing is so sad. So this bunch in the White House cannot share common grief, but rather has to castigate, blame, point fingers and otherwise accuse?

That, is possibly more heinous than the actual crime. I know of only one entity that delights in division and casting blame. Just one. Those who do the same

are his servants.

Oh, there is definitely someone or ones guilty here, but the politics are a crime of a different nature and more insidious

People are left with deep wounds and sadness...real people...not the airbags who pretend to govern

Just what I think about it all

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Want to know what irony is?

It's a Conservative Senator from Mississippi being mailed a Ricin filled letter the same week as the Boston Marathon blast and still seeing Lefty's on television blaming some supposed right wing zealots.

I suppose it was some right wing zealots that mailed the conservative Senator the Ricin?

The reprehensible Barney Frank tried to blame sequestration for this attack. I'm not surprised they'd send out a politically dead Democrat to make such a cynical statement and try to exploit this tragedy for the party's benefit. I hope more Americans finally see that nothing is sacred to the Democrat Party. They will exploit whatever, whomever and however they can to promote their party. I'm not sure why they are resorting to such desperation, I thought they were winning.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A friend an myself pretty much keep up with the Islamic goings on across the world...... There is a Jihad magazine that is published in Pakistan that my friend gets that keeps up with global jihad actions and ideas from across the world. In the past couple of months they had articles promoting the activities that they wanted to see in the US in the near future and the article pretty much described the idea and how to make the bombs that they used in Boston. The magazine is called Inspire and is published to aid loan wolf kinds of terrorists across the world as to what and how to do things..... I think we have not seen the last of these kinds of things.