• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Today is May 14th, 2013. A date that will live on in history for me as the day I left the end times prophecy gig due to having been majorly misled to believe some pretty extravagant things by whatever was in my heart for the past year or so. I am here to confess that I have been led astray and have come to the boards and posted that which was given me in error, which possibly could result in others being led astray. This is unacceptable to me even though I was convinced of what I was seeing was true. I am venturing a guess as to why God allowed it to happen and that is to destroy my pride and permanently damage my ego that I might remain humble. I have no desire to even consider when, where or how Jesus will return. I am resigning from the planning committee and joining the welcoming committee instead. My apologies to anyone who may have been affected. My amends will be living amends as I will not be doing such any longer. No more dates. Just provoking others to love and good works as I seek to make disciples of all nations.

Peace is only in Christ our Lord.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

Bless you brother

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

i am happy for you brother. praise Christ for allowing this unrest within the Spirit in order for you to break on through to the next stage of your walk with Him.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

personally, i have found it to be much more spiritually beneficial to accept that i may be in error until that which is being shown to me is thoroughly confirmed. many bumps on my stubborn dome! lol

in the meantime, i don't know is peaceful. :)

don't beat yourself up though, because what you may have been misleading/influencing others with, does not affect their salvation. ;)

love to you.

Guest ninhao

Hello Gary,

I suggest the principle you have stated concerning humility may be carried by us all in dealing with all people especially those of our household ( family ).

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Hi Gary .. welcome to the club of hard learned lessons! Pull up a chair and sit for awhile. Rest in His peace and have a slice of humility. I use to call it humble pie ... I eat it all the time! :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I am resigning from the planning committee and joining the welcoming committee instead.

It seems such a long time ago when I first read your posts....alot has happened in the world, probably alot more will happen.

I dunno what else to say....but pray you don't let go and keep seeking truth. God bless you! :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

One thing that is wrong with society today is that so many people don't take responsibility for their own actions. They do not admitt when they have made a mistake. May God bless you and keep his hand on you!

Micah 6:8 He has shewed thee, O man, what is good: and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God.

May you find peace in Jesus! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Bless you Gary and your kind heart.

I know this is very discouraging for you.

Whatever you take out of this account, let it be to God's glory and be of a reasoning- i.e. continue to pray and understand the message, rather than the *why God.*

May you grow in this and continue to know our Lord more and more- In His name, Amen.

In the love of Christ,

Jake

.... Just provoking others to love and good works as I seek to make disciples of all nations....

Hallelujah~!

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:19

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  33

What a humble post. God bless you Gary. I got fat eating humble pie, lol. You are not alone.