Sign in to follow this  
MissPlaced_56

What's For Dinner??

Tonight I am having ice cream and donuts.Sometimes you just have look outside the box. :mgcheerful:

I am going to make a meatloaf for dinner tonight. :mgcheerful:

I'm looking for a good meatloaf recipe  a tried and trusted one...care to share yours?

Tonight I'm having Rissoles, roasted pumpkin,cauliflower and broccoli cheese,and sweetcorn on cob.

I'm looking for a good meatloaf recipe  a tried and trusted one...care to share yours?

Tonight I'm having Rissoles, roasted pumpkin,cauliflower and broccoli cheese,and sweetcorn on cob.

Sure I will give you my recipe.Although I can't really say it is a recipe.It is a little of this and a little of that.I will put it on here maybe tomorrow when I have more time. :mgcheerful:

Ok here is my recipe.Add or delete as you like.

Meatloaf

11/2 lb.ground beef

1 medium onion(chopped)

1/2 green pepper(chopped)

1/2 red pepper (chopped) optional

1/2 tsp garlic powder

1 egg

1 cup quick cooking oats

1/2 cup ketsup

1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce

salt and pepper to taste

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Combine all ingredients and mix well.Put your ingredients in a loaf pan and shape into a loaf.Put it in the oven and bake for 1 1/2 hour.I use a meat thermometer when I take it out to make sure it is done.Let it sit for 15 minutes or it could break apart.ENJOY!

Ok here is my recipe.Add or delete as you like.

Meatloaf

11/2 lb.ground beef

1 medium onion(chopped)

1/2 green pepper(chopped)

1/2 red pepper (chopped) optional

1/2 tsp garlic powder

1 egg

1 cup quick cooking oats

1/2 cup ketsup

1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce

salt and pepper to taste

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Combine all ingredients and mix well.Put your ingredients in a loaf pan and shape into a loaf.Put it in the oven and bake for 1 1/2 hour.I use a meat thermometer when I take it out to make sure it is done.Let it sit for 15 minutes or it could break apart.ENJOY!

Thanks Bopeep I will give your recipe a go ....I've only made meatloaf once a few years ago...not popular where I come from :mgcheerful:

Braums coconut walnut chocolate ice cream with hot fudge on top and whipped cream.   ran out of bananas. 

Tonight's menu is ham steaks, baked taters, & corn on the cob...........YUMMY :)

I went next door to my dad's and had pot roast with potatoes and carrots and all that good stuff. Also had butter beans. Good stuff!

You named this evenings dinner at our house lol

I haven't had that for quite some time either, for how simple it is to make. It was pretty good.

This is perdy good stuff!!

BUT i personally don't like soggy bacon, so i do this...I fry the bacon in a seperate and to make it go faster i used frozen corn..usually 1 corn cob=1 cup of corn.....

cooler weather's coming....unless those dishonest weathermen have lied to us again..LOL LOL

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/corn-and-cheese-chowder-recipe/index.html

Sign in to follow this