Sign in to follow this  
MissPlaced_56

What's For Dinner??

Well, this afternoon I took 80/20 hamburger, added liberal amounts of garlic & parmesan cheese, a little mild curry powder, dill weed, sage, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and sweet basil.  Mixed it all up and I'm going to put them on the barbeque grill in a few moments. 

With apologies to Hank Hill, I only have access to a charcoal grill right now.......

We'll have raw onion, dill and sweet pickles, and some pickled asparagus as well, and maybe some brats or hotdogs too!

This morning I made my world famous "FLAME THROWER CHILI" for the Lodge.  That turned out GREAT!

Sorry, I'm signing off now; I'm suddenly famished!

Well, this afternoon I took 80/20 hamburger, added liberal amounts of garlic & parmesan cheese, a little mild curry powder, dill weed, sage, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and sweet basil.  Mixed it all up and I'm going to put them on the barbeque grill in a few moments. 

With apologies to Hank Hill, I only have access to a charcoal grill right now.......

We'll have raw onion, dill and sweet pickles, and some pickled asparagus as well, and maybe some brats or hotdogs too!

This morning I made my world famous "FLAME THROWER CHILI" for the Lodge.  That turned out GREAT!

Wow ..now I'm drooling...pity I live on the other side of the world....I might have paid you a visit...ha ha

Hey ..would you share your Flame thrower chili some time?  I love hot stuff!

Hmmm sounds good except for the curry,and rosemary.I don't like them.Rosemary is supposed to be good for the memory :mgcheerful:

Golden Corrall   or in other words    everything

Not feeling too creative today; Hot wings and deluxe mixed nuts for dinner, with Snapple diet Tea.

Having an easy fav. Chicken Rice a Roni, (lower salt), and a whole chicken breast, (both sides) chopped up. Tossed salad , too.

My meatloaf has oatmeal, too, but hubby insists on using beef with barley soup in it.

I will be making Chicken curry tonight..I always have sliced banana"s on the side with any curry

well, i had prime rib with mac and cheese mashed potatoes, corn.  two kinds of melon and fresh strawberries and real whipped cream.... two pieces of carrot cake,  chocolate brownies and several things that you stick in a chocolate fountain including fresh strawberries.

and several pieces of shrimp....

I'm stuffed

well, i had prime rib with mac and cheese mashed potatoes, corn.  two kinds of melon and fresh strawberries and real whipped cream.... two pieces of carrot cake,  chocolate brownies and several things that you stick in a chocolate fountain including fresh strawberries.

I'm stuffed

Prime Rib???? :emot-drool: My favorite.

I'm stuffed

Prime Rib???? :emot-drool: My favorite.

singleLPT.jpgMe too from just reading the list....

Sign in to follow this