marriage and deliverance issues

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

I have found that praying the Lord's Prayer in the morning and in the evenings helps, because it contains a request for deliverance from evil.

• 5 years later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/27/2013 at 8:56 PM, submission said:

I am seeking someone to help me in obtaining a deliverance and don't seem to be having much success. I realize that this is a controversial subject very much at the fringe in most Christian circles.

Apparently there has not been much success in deliverance,  for anyplace or anyone.   (and from your recent posts, likewise).

Decades ago,  there were some gentle, quiet, powerful ministries abiding in Jesus delivering people in the USA from demons, drugs, prostitution, and disease.   

For whatever reason,  it is much much much harder even to find anyone honest today, let alone fervent effective in prayer.

Yahweh is Faithful and True.  Call desperately on Jesus' Name to the Father in heaven Today, for His Help Today.. 

If anything is blocking your prayers and/or your fellowship,  bring it also to Him to deal with Today.

Joining with Jesus in Prayer submitted for you at the Throne of Grace in Heaven,  for The Father's Accomplishing your deliverance, and your wife's deliverance, Today,  as Yahweh Directs.   Amen.