• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I have had the snatching up of the saints on my mind a lot lately. I had a dream about it years ago. I had been praying and seeking God about the end times and my walk with him. I believe he gave me the dream to give me peace. Which it did. But I got to wondering about something. I'll share my dream if needed in a future post, but my question is this. Has anyone here had a dream or vision about the snatching up of the saints to meet Christ in the air? Would you be willing to share? I've heard people talk about being given dreams and visions on almost every subject, but not this one, why?

Thanks for your posts, and may God bless you all

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Personally, I don't put a lot of weight on dreams a visions of the future except that some are personal in nature to keep the person close to the Lord. I know one guy who saw himself in hell during a near death experience. He and his wife were a little super spiritual, condsidering themselves to be over the local churches because they thought they were apostles. I think they were humbled by it all..

They did not talk like that after the accident. But I am not aware of people having visions about the rapture.

I have had the snatching up of the saints on my mind a lot lately. I had a dream about it years ago. I had been praying and seeking God about the end times and my walk with him. I believe he gave me the dream to give me peace. Which it did. But I got to wondering about something. I'll share my dream if needed in a future post, but my question is this. Has anyone here had a dream or vision about the snatching up of the saints to meet Christ in the air? Would you be willing to share? I've heard people talk about being given dreams and visions on almost every subject, but not this one, why?

It Seems Some Whispers Are Private

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Some Aren't

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:27

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I do not take dreams too seriously.I had a dream a long time ago about me and several people waiting and knowing that soon we would be taken up.I do not consider this any kind of a premonition.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I had a dream of the coming of Christ and the end of the world when I was seven, He was picking the chosen ones who would inherit eternal life with Him. Then had another about three years ago of a similar event, except that it was more detailed than the first one, it showed 3 wars before His coming, but the third war was a spiritual one, not a war of weapons, then the Earth trembled and there was chaos etc... It was a very long dream and had a nice ending to it :). What did you see in your dream if you don't mind sharing?

The dream...

In the dream, I was standing near a body of water. A small-medium lake. I was talking to someone I didn't recoginize about Jesus. I was telling them that Jesus was the only hope of salvation. Going through a lot of bible verses on salvation. The other person kept saying they weren't ready, they didn't know if they believed Jesus was the only way. I started quoting a bible verse to them. I was looking right at them. The next thing I know I'm 50-100 feet in the air, still trying to finish my sentence. There were a few others like me, going through the air. The person I was talking to, was still on the ground. At this point I got a good look at the area I had been standing. There were some houses, some looked lived in, others destroyed. But all had damage and were not a nice as the houses you see now. The water had a funny color to it, and there was no green on the ground anywhere. the grass was all brown, and the trees looked dead. The other thing I noticed was the sky had a funny orangeish-redish color to it. Everything had that same kinda orange-redish look because of the sky. Almost like there was something in the air. Then I looked forward to where I was going in the sky and I knew that the people like me going through the air, that we were all being drawn to Christ.

Now, first let me say this was personal for me first. I had been a little fearful about salvation. What I saw reassured me that I can trust Jesus for my salvation. He will keep his promises. Simply put, jesus said he would come back and get us, and he will. In his time, his way. I can completely trust Jesus for my salvation. I should focus on following and obeying Jesus. Walking in love, and sharing my faith in my everyday life.

About the dream, other than the peace and reassurance I got, I noticed a couple of things, and didn't understand a lot of bible prophecy of the end, at that time . The color of the sky, why wasn't it blue? what could cause it to be that color? Why was the grass and trees all burned up and dead? What was wrong with the water? Why did everything look like a war zone? I didn't recognize the area, where was I ? Also the speed of the snatching up got my attention as well. I don't know the words to discribe it, but I will try. The bible says it will happen in the twinkling of an eye. Well, I don't know how fast that is, but I can tell you what I saw was faster than a thought. I was talking to and witnessing to someone. In the middle of a sentence when I realized I was going through the air still trying to finish my sentence, and I was 50-100 feet up already. It happened so fast my mind had to catch up.

I didn't take it as cofirmation for one end time belief or another. ( pre/mid/post trip rapture). I didn't take it as saying I had some great ministry. Just simply telling me to walk in love. Obey and follow Christ. Share my faith in word and deed in my everyday life.

Lastly, I know a lot of Believers don't believe in dreams and visions, or don't have a lot of faith in them. I understand. I think anyone who has had there share of them sooner or later seems to make the same mistake. I know I did for a while. That is, to put your dream or vision above the word. That is wrong. Dreams and visions are not meant to nulify the Word of God. Neither are they given so we can claim a new doctrine or any other nonsense that seems to happen all to often. In fact, on the contray every dream and vision is to line up 100% to the Word of God or it is to be cast away and ignored. But the bible does say very clearly that in the last days God's children will dream dreams and see visions. Jesus himself said the Holy Spirit will show us things to come. So, with that said I ask everyone, even those who don't believe in them or have much faith in them. to keep someone like me in prayer. I seem to have a lot of them. Not all from God. I ask you all Keep me in prayer, that Jesus will remain first in my life. That I won't be decieved into believing lies. That I will keep his word before me, that As I pray and study and seek Jesus , I will not be fooled by the lies the enemy tries to feed me through dreams, visions or any other source.

God bless you all

Firestormx

Joseph

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

praying for you brother.

Chuck Missler once said, that the twinkling of an eye shouldn't be thought of as a blink of the eyelids..

he said it may be faster than the very digital boundary of time itself, which is 10-43 seconds.

this is the speed of light passing through a retina...so i think you may have gotten a slo-mo preview! :laughing:

God bless and thanks for sharing.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

In a certain point of my dream, one moment I was on Earth and the next I was somewhere in space, so it seems as though it happened without a time interval. But I think what matters is the general idea that we'll be brought up into the air, only God knows the time and speed it will take to get from point A to point B when this event occurs. And "Firestormx" I also saw orange colors in my dream. I saw them from a bird's eye view looking down from space, it appeared as an orange hot planet (which could've been Earth), and I asked God what that place was and He said "it is a place where you don't want to be". Thank you for sharing your dream by the way Firestormx. I can share my complete dream if you wish me to...

Thank you for sharing your dream by the way Firestormx. I can share my complete dream if you wish me to...

Yes, I'd love to hear it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Jesus himself said the Holy Spirit will show us things to come. So, with that said I ask everyone, even those who don't believe in them or have much faith in them. to keep someone like me in prayer. I seem to have a lot of them. Not all from God. I ask you all Keep me in prayer, that Jesus will remain first in my life. That I won't be decieved into believing lies. That I will keep his word before me, that As I pray and study and seek Jesus , I will not be fooled by the lies the enemy tries to feed me through dreams, visions or any other source.

God bless you all

Firestormx

Joseph

Oh yes He did say it...and I believe it...and I'm praying for you...I've experienced visions from God too...I was out of myself looking at myself-as though dead...Oh me...and then The Holy Spirit endued me with Power as is explained in Luke...I've been called all kinds of things-been through too many battles-it doesn't bother me anymore...I'm on my knees "running after Jesus" I love that song: Klaus Kuehn-Running...on youtube...

Father, we come to you as Your children, asking...as my brother asks...I pray...In The Name of Jesus, for Clarity...

Heavenly Father, I ask You to give me and each person I have prayed for today clarity of vision, clarity of sight, clarity of thought, clarity of mind, clarity of knowing, and hearing Your Voice according to John 16:23 and I Thank You and I Praise You For You Are Holy and Worthy To Be Praised...Thank You For Walking With Us During This Life on Earth...Doing Your Will...My my