• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/16/1985

anyone care to explain, every time someone from a islamic background does some osrt of attack or a mass murder on innocent people, people start calling it a set up by the goverment or a conspricey.. how ever you say it..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I found this in the General Video forum and moved it here since there is no video involved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I have not heard that. I usually hear that they had either become millitants or had been in "sleeper cells". The conspiricy they are a part of seems to be that of destroying our nation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

anyone care to explain, every time someone from a islamic background does some osrt of attack or a mass murder on innocent people, people start calling it a set up by the goverment or a conspricey.. how ever you say it..

IMO, and this is only MY opinion, the constant throwing out of conspiracy theories involving the government comes mostly from the islamists themselves. A smokescreen, in other words. If they make EVERYTHING a conspiracy....no one will notice the real ones.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

some people see conspiracys in everything and think everything is a conspiracy-it wouldn't matter who was perpetrating the attack, its obviously the government doing it, and using islam as the fall guys.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

It seems some of these attacks are used by conspiracy theorists to so-call prove their point. In other words, they are being opportunists so that when something happens like a terror attack they merely switch the subject so-to-speak and put the blame on the government instead. If there were no terror attacks, then they'd use something else, maybe mysterious accidents (like the recent bridge collapse). Already many of the natural disasters they somehow blame on the government as well.

Guest Butero

If you want to know more about this, you should check out Alex Jones.  He seems to look at the attacks as being done by the government, and then finding a patsy to take the blame.  He will say that they were going to initially blame right wing extremists, but when that doesn't work, they will turn to Muslims, and let them take the fall. 

I don't totally discount the possibility the government will become complacent in order to advance their agenda, but there is a clear pattern that shows most of the terrorist attacks are coming from Muslims. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/16/1985

thanks every one for you're feed back i forgot about this thread.. in till i saw it today...

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

thanks every one for you're feed back i forgot about this thread.. in till i saw it today...

I think it comes from the one world government spoken of by the last few presidents. Several of our last presidents have been wanting to get rid of the Constitution

and have a one world government.

so some think the government is behind these things. When they get the right bomb in the right place at the right time we will all Gladly accept marshal law once marshal law is in place the constitution will never return.

p.s. as we all know the last two presidents had congress change what can constitute marshal so it will be easier to do when time is right of course you did not read about that in the main stream media.