• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1964

You still haven't answered my question warrior-if verse 33 means we will know the time why does verse 36 specifically state we won't?

33 is talking about the door=deadline ---------------- which we are allowed to know

36 is talking about know the day of His arrival ----- a date we are not allowed to know

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/11/1964

I believe that we entered into the pre-Trib on march 14, 2012 - so the next 2.5 years will see serious increase of hardness toward us Christians. but the second half 2015.5 to 2019 will be the worst, similar the great Tribulation. This is all based on Scripture of Mathew 24:34 where Christ tells us that this generation = our generation shall not pass

Where can this be found in the Word of God?

please see http://doorschristmu...h.yolasite.com/

very little actual scripture in that entire site warrior. The only verse it really mentions is that one verse from matthew-as Ive already pointed out, its taken out of context. That entire site, is basing all of its doctrine, off of a single verse, that is out of context. If your entire doctrine, is from one verse that is out of context, then chances are, the entire doctrine is wrong. Instead of copying and pasteing someone elses opinion, it would be beneficial, to go through and research the scripture for yourself.

SOME OF MY CALCULATIONS

Generation =

We are told that there are 14 + 14 + 14 generations from Abraham to Jesus in (Mat 1:17)

14 + 14 + 14 = 42 generations

birth of Abraham =

http://www.fondef.com/endofthehour.htm

http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/story-of-abraham.html

http://www.stanford.edu/~meehan/donnelly/bibchron.html

http://www.catholicdoors.com/bible/history.htm

2,167 is the year for the Birth of Abraham.

/42 =

------------------------------

51.595 years = generation,,,

Edited by one_christian_warrior

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

SOME OF MY CALCULATIONS

Generation =

We are told that there are 14 + 14 + 14 generations from Abraham to Jesus in (Mat 1:17)

14 + 14 + 14 = 42 generations

birth of Abraham =

2,167 is the year for the Birth of Abraham.

/42 =

------------------------------

51.595 years = generation,,,

I would stick to just trying to understand the seasons and watch for the signs if I were you. Trying to set dates, be it day, week, month or year, never turns out right. Why do you find it important to you to know the time? Anyone could die today, so what good is a year of this are lost now?

When Christ told us what to go and do, what was His words to us? I guarantee you that it was not to try and set dates.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

yes, but we are told that we are allowed to know the doors (deadline=last day)

I want people to know that the end time generation will pass after 2019.1

we are told this generation shall not pass

the end time generation started in 1967.5

when Israel took back Jerusalem

because the Tribulation is the last seven years of the 70 weeks

generation = 51.6 solar years (taken from Mathew 1:14)

(this duration was used to predict/state Israel's rebirth=right down to the exact day)

1967.5 + 51.6 = 2019.1 is the door-deadline

THIS IS GOD’S DEADLINE,

NOT MINE

He set it when He Said in (Mat 24:34)

Verily I say unto you, This generation

SHALL NOT PASS, = (die)

till all these things be fulfilled.\

http://beliefstoliveby.yolasite.com/

Hello one_christian_warrior,

As I understand it, the final seven begins with the AC confirming a "covenant"or treaty (Daniel 9:27). Also, there is strong indication that the (yet to be built) temple would be under construction during the first half of the tribulation period. I am unaware that either of these events have occurred. How did you conclude that March 14, 2012 was the starting date?

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

yes, the Tribulation starts when Israel signs the infamous 7 year peace treaty

it is only my belief, but I think that the peace treaty will start the building of the temple

and half way through it the AC will be killed

+ then satan + demons will be cast down to earth

where satan will animate the AC's body

keeping the body breathing and the heart beating

using blood transfusions to keep the body looking alive

imitating the resurection of Christ

In the first post above, you state that Christ will return by 2019.1 which would mean the 7 year tribulation began in 2012.1, then you say in the second quote that the 7 year tribulation starts when Israel signs the peace treaty, which they have not. You are contradicting yourself.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

You still haven't answered my question warrior-if verse 33 means we will know the time why does verse 36 specifically state we won't?

33 is talking about the door=deadline ---------------- which we are allowed to know

36 is talking about know the day of His arrival ----- a date we are not allowed to know

I can see where you are coming from. I may not agree with your dates, but commend you on seeking to know. Just be careful not to be too dogmatic as I see things you are overlooking.

Folks should read my post #21. What Jesus is saying is the same thing I did. We know when his coming is at hand (just like the feast of trumpets), but we do not know the exact time unless we are watching (just like the new moon sighting).

Verse 36 does not say you can't know the date. It says you will have to watch until the date can be ascertained. To put it another way, when Jesus said nobody knows the day or hour, the word "knows" is intuitive insight, i.e. nobody would be given a revelation. However, he did not say you could not know (Gr. gnosis) with evidence. One has to know the times and seasons.

In the OT, there were several people (knowing the prophecies of Daniel) who knew when Christ would come the first time. Likewise in the second coming.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

The ones who are dying today don't worry about these things do they? I mean good subject for a thread, we all want to know as a Christian while "still alive". And once we are dead we find out... Trust in God's perfect timing, time doesn't matter our faith to end does...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

iv heard so many things about dates over the years,im not into them,Im into Gods words