• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/07/1990

We are not married yet but we have noticed that our spending could be a problem once we are married. So we have been trying to get use to trust each other with our money so it won't be too awkward to fork over money. Though we would like good advice on budgeting. We both have separate homes and our own set of bills. Though lately we are both hit hard financially and struggle to have enough to stretch out our paychecks long enough until the next pay period. I think a bigger issue is the recent need of supplying others needs in our families aswell. I don't mind giving money to family if they are in need, bust its really crippling my bfs ability to save. This month we both had to be late on bills because of it and both of our houses are nearly out of food. :-( we are both constantly open about the spending so I know any advice I get he'll be willing to try. I just want to find a way for us to manage our money, especially knowing that we r in a possition to have to give money every time we get paid.