Sign in to follow this  
Carlasangels

High School Reunion

I've been busy and haven't had a chance to "visit" lately.

I attended my 35th high school reunion this last weekend and reconnected with a lot of old friends.

It's amazing how people change in 35  years.  Some I would never have recognized, other's haven't changed a bit.

I wonder why that happens?

Anyone else gone to a high school reunion lately?

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom to all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

I have been ministering for 4 years online as well as in Federal Prisons along with a few churches between Canada and France.

I have been called to an online vocation to be accessible to all, worldwide.

While some curious struggling unbelievers may never find courage to enter a traditional church, strong believers at times also cannot attend for various reasons.
      Using online platforms ,I make myself available to people whom fall in such category.

In essence, I am open minded and open my door for anyone in need whether its for one on one prayers, bible studies, Christian counselling, support, encouragement, fellowship or simply to have Christian oriented guidance, I am here on this forum to do my part in Jesus's Kingdom.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best.

• By Michael37
      My fellowship preference is for mutually comforting faith among those who have "a yearning to fellowship with those of like faith, in order to liberally share something given freely by the Holy Spirit to reinforce them."
      Rom 1:11-12
      (11)  For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
      (12)  That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
      This preference for mutually comforting faith is both a deal maker and a deal breaker when it comes to my fellowshipping decisions. For something to be mutual there must be some reciprocity, or beneficial exchange between those concerned. If there is no comforting cooperation and participation from those I am assembling with for edification I soon part company with them, as Paul did with those who refuted his preaching in the synagogue at Corinth.
      Act 18:4-7
      (4)  And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.
      (5)  And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.
      (6)  And when they opposed him, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean: from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.
      (7)  And he departed thence, and entered into a certain man's house, named Justus, one that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue.
      Rather than forsake assembling anywhere with anyone because of a Scripture-based fellowship preference mature Christians prayerfully seek out like-minded companions who encourage one another and form supportive relationships.
      Heb 10:23-25
      (23) Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
      (24) And let us consider one another for the stirring up of love and of good works,
      (25) not forsaking the assembling of ourselves, just as is the custom for some, but exhorting one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
      I hope your fellowship preference is among those who share mutually comforting faith in Christ.  
    • By Michael37
      Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
      Sometimes people ask "Where do you fellowship?" Also they ask "Who do you fellowship with?" But it would be a rare thing for someone to ask "What is your fellowship for?"
      An unbeliever might ask "What do you do at your meetings?", not knowing how the term "fellowship" is applied among Christians.
      I sometimes mention who I am in fellowship with and comment on what matters we discuss, and occasionally describe someone as being "out of fellowship", but still the question remains, "Ideally As Christians What Is Our Fellowship For?"  
    • By Michael37
      When the word worship is mentioned in a Christian context I wonder if playing music and singing are the only things that come to mind. Of course there is a lot more to worship than music and singing. In addition to doxa referring to honour  in Luke 14:10, five other Greek words used in the Bible variously translate into the English word worship as follows:

• Guest In Him
      By Guest In Him
      Stumbled upon this site looking for Christian fellowship. One of my favorite things!
      “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH …” (JOHN 16:13)