• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

The posts are updated so slow in this forum

I joined a Chinese Christian forum in 2004 and came here in 2005,I talked both sites during 2005-2008,until the Chinese Christian forum were closed,and in that stage I found that the Chinese   forum were far more hot than here,and the posts were updated more quickly

These 2 forums were the biggest  Christian  forums I found in google at that time in English/Chinese website

And the situation never be changed here,8-9years,still so little people,and so little posts ,I can not understand why, more than 70% Americans are the Christian?GOD is the only GOD/faith/religion in English world?

I listen the sermons mainly via the internet be given by the American/British pastors,from the programs ,I always see so many audiences,but the forum is so little the people,I really really can not understand,maybe the European/ American are far away from GOD more and more.

or,you follow JESUS for 2000 years,and too familiar with the Christian faith,and no questions/nothing want to talk?

you really do not aware how much grace you got from GOD,and how much benefit your society got from Christian faith ,in the morden society with high technology,to believe in an invisible GOD sometimes look like a .......

but all the great and real achievement of human society were all have one root---the right faith/religion/GOD

This place used to be so busy. I don't know what happened either. I think in our modern society a lot of people take the christian faith for granted and don't realize there are places in the world where these things are forbidden to be talked about. This site can be a tool to reach so many people, but it's rarely used for that.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

only livingin a place full of lies and lawless,you can have the awareness how precious the faith and law are,from Moses GOD revealed the law,and Jesus ,faith;to drift away from GOD is dangerous

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  44

This place used to be so busy. I don't know what happened either. I think in our modern society a lot of people take the christian faith for granted and don't realize there are places in the world where these things are forbidden to be talked about. This site can be a tool to reach so many people, but it's rarely used for that.

Or perhaps there's Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc. that has changed the way people interact online in the last decade? :noidea:

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  44

Silvia we've been transitioning to a new server. George is working on it. Hopefully this will solve the problems we've been facing.

I believe that a lot of it has to do with the divisiveness and rancor that is bantered about over eschatology issues as well as some false theology. The mods are doing a good job, though.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

i look at the forums every day,i find them uplifting ,most anyway,it also depends on what time i come in if there has been any new theads  etc,becourse of the timeline,Being in uk im ahead of u.sa bout 5hours,so when i come here you are mostly in bed ,so not really many new theads,if im makeing sense,,we come from differant places in the world with differant cultures.We can forget that sometimes when we read the posts.I know we are one in the Lord ofcourse,,,thank you George/mods for doing such a great work in the lord,,,,,,i hope i havent wondered from the topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I havr three computers and a galaxy phone and the new posts do not work on any of them.......  makes keeping up with everything time consuming.

I'm not sure what you mean by the posts updating slowly

btw i broke my arm last week and typing one handed isn't helping the speed either  LoL

Guest shiloh357

Silvia we've been transitioning to a new server. George is working on it. Hopefully this will solve the problems we've been facing.

I think she is talking about the rate of replies.  Depending on what time of day you are posting the threads get little to no traffic.