• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://youtu.be/jDUiuk-12Zg    About 3 1/2 minutes or less

Look Ahead ~ Look Up~!

"I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images." Isaiah 42:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I've checked the website and from what I can gather, it's another one of those apparently 'great' ideas that is simply pushing man to try and be his own god in charge of his own destiny.

Avoid it.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

President of the World?  Democracy doesn't mean, "the people rule."  Democracy means "to rule the people."  What this video is encouraging people to do is to vote for the promotion of fewer rights for people, promotion of abortion, hyper-sexuality of all forms, and "the government is god."

Also, the initials of President Of the World are POW.  These same initials are also shared by the term Prisoner Of War, which is exactly what is being declared on the peoples of the world by this, war.

I've checked the website and from what I can gather, it's another one of those apparently 'great' ideas that is simply pushing man to try and be his own god in charge of his own destiny.

Avoid it.

~

Amen~!

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Psalms 27:14

And Amen~!

And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. 2 Kings 6:15-17

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

President of the World?  Democracy doesn't mean, "the people rule."  Democracy means "to rule the people."  What this video is encouraging people to do is to vote for the promotion of fewer rights for people, promotion of abortion, hyper-sexuality of all forms, and "the government is god."

Also, the initials of President Of the World are POW.  These same initials are also shared by the term Prisoner Of War, which is exactly what is being declared on the peoples of the world by this, war.

Check your definition again, Servant.  From Merriam Webster:

"government by the people; especially: rule of the majority"

This 'President of the World' thing is irrelevant and so are the initials.