IGNORED

I'm so home sick are you?

angels4u

.... the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

~

Deceived

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33

Or No

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yes I believe with all my heart the gain that it would be to be with Him........... Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Yes I believe with all my heart the gain that it would be to be with Him........... Love, Steven

Amen!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Every second wanting to be with Him in Heaven...So I walk on this earth indwelled by The Spirit of God...The veil rent!!! Access...Granted...My my...Running this race until it is complete...Wow

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Actually, I am not homesick at all. I love enjoying the creation provided for me, and am content as the bible encourages us to be in Philippians 4. I am not at all greedy, I can patiently await the day when I go home.

What did you mean by "I am not at all greedy"?.Are you saying that those of us that want to go HOME to be with our Lord are greedy? :hmmm:

Actually, I am not homesick at all. I love enjoying the creation provided for me, and am content as the bible encourages us to be in Philippians 4. I am not at all greedy, I can patiently await the day when I go home.

What did you mean by "I am not at all greedy"?. Are you saying that those of us that want to go HOME to be with our Lord are greedy?

lol

You Bet He Does

He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:39

And Yes I Am Greedy For I Want More Of HIM

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 41:1

And I Will Get The Desire Of My Heart

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalms 37:4

And So Will

Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.

We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.

Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. Psalms 4:4-7

You

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I want to go home. Today would be nice. (its early and I work up in one of them moods)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think as you grow in Faith and become more like Christ you realize how out of whack this world is and it does make one previewing Jay.Also we long for the return of Christ to reshape this world and make it our home. Paul was also homesick and longed to be with Christ but if here we have a work to do and that is to grow in Faith and promote the word.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

One of the elders in our men's study group says that when we accepted Christ, then "eternity" with Him started that moment. So in effect, you are already "home". I understand what you desire, I have many health challenges (not to mention life in general) but the LORD is good, and He has decreed you be here, with us, for a while longer. Take heart the He knows your longing for home, and will bring you to Himself when the assignments He has for you are done. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Yes, he knows that I long to come home. But, I carry HIS kingdom within me, so I am there in Spirit already. Yes, I still have this 'earth suit' attached to me. I know what it consist of and it disgust me, always warring against the Spirit in me, but I have been given Power over this 'earth suit'.

It is better for you that I stay.

God Bless