IGNORED

Do Christians go to Hell?

FOR CARNIVORES ONLY - NO DAIRY ENTHUSIASTS - http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/3-2.htm

Sometimes we hear: "Can I get an amen?"

This message is not easy to listen to, even if you agree with what the man is saying, it does not encourage an "amen".

http://youtu.be/29f4EOCF2Oo

I have to make a comment here. Some of you who watch this video, may come away convinced that you are going to Hell. That may be the intention that this man had in making it. Surely, if you are going to Hell, it would be better to know about it now, than find out later. The danger is also, that a message like this can be scary and depressing. I don't want that to be the effect. If it makes you shakey, then my all means find out why people go to Hell and what saves them from Hell and do not live in doubt, but in faith.

If you watch this video only to feel bad and not learn anything or let God make needed changes in your heart, then it will do no one any good.

Don't be like the rich young ruler:

18A ruler questioned Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 19And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone. 20“You know the commandments, ‘DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, DO NOT MURDER, DO NOT STEAL, DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.’” 21And he said, “All these things I have kept from my youth.” 22When Jesus heard this, He said to him, “One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 23But when he had heard these things, he became very sad, for he was extremely rich. 24And Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God! 25“For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” 26They who heard it said, “Then who can be saved?” 27But He said, “The things that are impossible with people are possible with God.”

Is there anything more important to you than God?

If you are going to join Him in Heaven, why will you be there, on what basis will you be in Heaven, when so many of your friends and relatives, neighbors, aquantences and even strangers that you did not warn won't be?

What will you say if God asks: "Why should I let you into my Heaven?"   What would you tell your neighbor as he screams across the chasm:  "Why didn't you warn me about this place? Did you really hate me that much?"

Amen~!

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 15:21

Amen~!

Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. Deuteronomy 4:23-24

And Amen~!

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Psalms 42:8

Thank You LORD

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

For Saving My Soul

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Only God knows the heart.†

Mathew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

True words ......thank you Jesus for saving me  help me  to be who You want me  to be!  Help me  never to be ashamed of You and to be Your witness to the people who are lost and who are living without You and therefore are lost for eternity :(

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Only God knows the heart.†

Mathew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

It is not a Christian that He is turning away, let's not confuse the very basics.

I agree bopeep, but another of the basics that we must nor forget is that not everyone who claims to be a Christian, or thinks they are a Christian, will prove to be so at the judgement.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I agree bopeep, but another of the basics that we must nor forget is that not everyone who claims to be a Christian, or thinks they are a Christian, will prove to be so at the judgement.

That may be true but is it for us to judge that?Romans 12:19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/18/1987

*shudders*

Ok...that depressed me a little. I get what your trying to say.though.Anyone can say the sinners prayer and be babtized, but if you go back to your old ways and life, then its not doing much good. You have to live a completly new life style, hence the term "born again."

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Christian is just a name.someone can answer peace. but will not have peace in life,bible said that Judgment will start in the house of God.some are christians but they are not acting like christ.most christian will go to hell fire.because they have known the truth.and they don't want to obey the truth.some are christians but not born again.some read the scripture but refuse to do what the scripture says.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

A very interesting video about truth, it should make anyone who sees it do some thinking.