IGNORED

Mystery Babylon - could it be Mecca / Dubai?

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Before I start this thread, I have to say that I haven't given it too much thought as yet, so I'm not here to sell this idea to you, just to express it. If it is riddled with flaws, then so be it.

Here are a few posers for you:

Mecca is built on Seven Hills ( well, surrounded by seven hills, so nearly so...)

Although Dubai is part of the U.A.E. who is to say that it may not become part of a greater Saudi empire in the near future?

Mecca is under the control of the Saudi Royal family, a fact that may Muslims (especially Shias) are unhappy with. The Beast may wage war upon those who control Mecca in an attempt to gain control of it himself.

Dubai, is a city of greed, luxury and enormous wealth, which despite it's conservative Muslim facade, covers a number of vices.

Merchants from far at sea will see Babylon burn and smoke rising (oil wells set on fire).

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

Babylon is Rome, Italy, which sits on 7 hills, which will be the home base for both the so-called "Christian" antichrist and the so-called "Christian" false prophet.

The AC will NOT be Islamic and neither will the false prophet.

Neither Mecca, Dubai, nor any other Muslim city play a significant role in future prophecy.

Babylon is Rome, Italy, which sits on 7 hills, which will be the home base for both the so-called "Christian" antichrist and the so-called "Christian" false prophet.

The AC will NOT be Islamic and neither will the false prophet.

Neither Mecca, Dubai, nor any other Muslim city play a significant role in future prophecy.

What makes you say that? Please expand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Before I start this thread, I have to say that I haven't given it too much thought as yet, so I'm not here to sell this idea to you, just to express it. If it is riddled with flaws, then so be it.

Mecca is built on Seven Hills ( well, surrounded by seven hills, so nearly so...)

Although Dubai is part of the U.A.E. who is to say that it may not become part of a greater Saudi empire in the near future?

Mecca is under the control of the Saudi Royal family, a fact that may Muslims (especially Shias) are unhappy with. The Beast may wage war upon those who control Mecca in an attempt to gain control of it himself.

Dubai, is a city of greed, luxury and enormous wealth, which despite it's conservative Muslim facade, covers a number of vices.

Merchants from far at sea will see Babylon burn and smoke rising (oil wells set on fire).

You and others here may be interested in an article Walid Shoebat recently wrote titled

Mystery Bablyon is Mecca Not Vatican.  He uses scripture to backup why he thinks this to be true.

I have been leaning toward an Islamic AC for about 4 years now.

WW - What do you want me to expand on? The AC isn't going to be Islamic.

WW - What do you want me to expand on? The AC isn't going to be Islamic.

Give reasons why, using scripture. That's like me saying that the AC is not going to be Lithuanian and leaving it at that! There are a lot of parallels with Islam and the nature of the Beast.

You and others here may be interested in an article Walid Shoebat recently wrote titled

Mystery Bablyon is Mecca Not Vatican.  He uses scripture to backup why he thinks this to be true.

I have been leaning toward an Islamic AC for about 4 years now.

Thanks. I'll check that out.

WW - What do you want? It's the same verses that you are using but it's just a different interpretation.

Babylon is Rome, Italy.

The AC will be from the Tribe of Dan (Genesis 49). In my opinion - also from Genesis 49 - Dan is Italy.

The AC will be from Italy. The false prophet (MAYBE the Pope) will reside in Italy.

Besides, NO Christian is going to follow a Muslim - and MANY Christians WILL follow the AC because Jesus Christ said that MANY will be deceived - like the MANY millions who follow that false doctrine known as the Pre-Trib Rapture Doctrine.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

WW - What do you want? It's the same verses that you are using but it's just a different interpretation.

Babylon is Rome, Italy.

The AC will be from the Tribe of Dan (Genesis 49). In my opinion - also from Genesis 49 - Dan is Italy.

The AC will be from Italy. The false prophet (MAYBE the Pope) will reside in Italy.

Besides, NO Christian is going to follow a Muslim - and MANY Christians WILL follow the AC because Jesus Christ said that MANY will be deceived - like the MANY millions who follow that false doctrine known as the Pre-Trib Rapture Doctrine.

John S

So which false Rapture doctrine do you follow.  Have you changed your position from one group to another view of the Rapture.  If you have ever changed positions (I once believed it this way), why should we believe in your present Rapture position.  If you changed once, you may change a second or third time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

John S Im going with willow, you need to back up your statements. You saying that Babylon is Rome isnt evidence. Neither is saying its a different interpretation. How did you arrive at that interpretation? how does it fit?