IGNORED

Heidi Baker Brings A Word To Big House Church

Heidi Baker Brings A Word To Big House Church - Chesapeake, VA.

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Colossians 2:2-3

http://youtu.be/ZntjhXF42fs

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Not sure but it sounded like she was speaking in tongues a couple times, that turns me off without an interpreter present.

Not sure but it sounded like she was speaking in tongues a couple times, that turns me off without an interpreter present.

Beloved

Like Her Love Of The LORD

And Her Love Of The Poorest Of The Poor

That's Part Of Heidi. Did Anything She Shared Help To Turn You On To Jesus?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1988

I'm in the same boat and I've been exposed to her in a few ocassions. However, her love and zeal for the lost and her servants heart challenges me so much.

I'm in the same boat and I've been exposed to her in a few occasions. However, her love and zeal for the lost and her servants heart challenges me so much.

:thumbsup:

She's Got That Certain Knack Of Knocking The Stuffing (Pride) Right Out Of Me

And Dropping Me To My Knees

Before Jesus

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Little Sisters Can Be Such A "Blessing" At Times :)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Beloved

Like Her Love Of The LORD

And Her Love Of The Poorest Of The Poor

That's Part Of Heidi. Did Anything She Shared Help To Turn You On To Jesus?

I been turned on for 6 years. i know the bible fairly good ( not great ), have and understanding of the major concepts, spend most of my time reading Paul; not an OT kinda guy but read it twice. Jesus made a new law by faith not the letter. ignorant of all the man man concepts like legalism, just not concerned with those things.Im open to any questions; will give my view and hope someone can show me if that view is wrong or right.

Note To Self

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 (ESV)

~

I've been turned on for 6 years. I know the bible fairly good ( not great ), have an understanding of the major concepts, spend most of my time reading Paul; not an OT kinda guy but read it twice. Jesus made a new law by faith not the letter. ignorant of all the man made concepts like legalism, just not concerned with those things. I'm open to any questions; will give my view and hope someone can show me if that view is wrong or right.

:thumbsup:

Wonderful Brother

Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit. On the other hand, the one who prophesies speaks to people for their upbuilding and encouragement and consolation. The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. Now I want you all to speak in tongues, but even more to prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be built up. 1 Corinthians 14:1-5 (ESV)

I Am Blessed To Know You

And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; Mark 16:7 (ESV)

Even Though

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:8-12 (ESV)

I Do Not

For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills. 1 Corinthians 12:8-11 (ESV)

Speak

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:15-18 (ESV)

In Tongues

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (ESV)

Yet, I Am Blessed

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe