• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I guess, its great for us, but when it comes to their own employees, even the administrations to cheap for it.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354556/obamacare-call-center-will-not-offer-healthcare-benefits-employees-eliana-johnson

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I guess, its great for us, but when it comes to their own employees, even the administrations to cheap for it.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354556/obamacare-call-center-will-not-offer-healthcare-benefits-employees-eliana-johnson

I like what the article stated "comedy of errors" :laugh:  That's an understatement.

On another Christian forum there was an article that even the IRS wanted nothing to do with this fiasco.  Now, when the IRS gives up an opportunity at money-grabbing like this, it must really be bad!  :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

So typical of our elitist government....one after the other the governmental agencies are balking at giving up their great health care programs.  They think it's okay for us regualr folks but not, no way, good enough for them.  This is a government that needs to be taken back from the hacks that are running it.  I think we need a (nonviolent) revolution.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I like what the article stated "comedy of errors" :laugh:  That's an understatement.

On another Christian forum there was an article that even the IRS wanted nothing to do with this fiasco.  Now, when the IRS gives up an opportunity at money-grabbing like this, it must really be bad!  :laugh:

LOL!!You are right right on that one.