• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Leonard,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

and all ROUNDLY condemned and universally by Christians in America.

The comparison to what is going on in the Muslim world, reveals a very different outlook on life there, don't you think?

Thanks for your response and agreement. However, when these abortion clinic bombs went off, I did not hear the voices of objection from the christian quarter. I also did not hear the voices of objection from the muslim quarter when 9-11 happened. Or perhaps both these voices were too small to be heard. So IMHO, although they both reveal a different outlook on life (different causes), they also reveal a very similar one too (similar non-response).

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

PS: Next time I'm at Max's, I will order the polenta and beans.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Dear Leonard, 

This is just my opinion.  You don't have to accept it if you dislike it.  DISCLAIMER:  I am not a christian. 

and all ROUNDLY condemned and universally by Christians in America. 

The comparison to what is going on in the Muslim world, reveals a very different outlook on life there, don't you think?

Thanks for your response and agreement. However, when these abortion clinic bombs went off, I did not hear the voices of objection from the christian quarter. I also did not hear the voices of objection from the muslim quarter when 9-11 happened. Or perhaps both these voices were too small to be heard. So IMHO, although they both reveal a different outlook on life (different causes), they also reveal a very similar one too (similar non-response).

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

PS: Next time I'm at Max's, I will order the polenta and beans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the contrary,

The Christian community soundly condemned the acts of violence against the clinics. The example that Jesus gave was to turn the other cheek when you are slapped. Those that do not follow Jesus and His example are not christians.

The muslims on the other hand are only following the example of their founder who used treachery and violence himself in the forced conversion of most of Africa and the Mid-east.

A look at the founders and you will know who are the true disciples.

LT

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Undecided: A newspaper search will reveal a few articles about Christian leadership condemning the abortion clinic bombings and the assassination of aborticians. However, even more prevalent were the condemnations on Christian radio and television broadcasts, and in the monthly literature most large Ministries send out.

Believe me, the condemnation was more than a nine-days wonder.......

Even I--who see no moral fault with assassinating aborticians--will definitely condemn bombings of abortuaries, because bombings are very 'messy' things, and the concommitant likelihood of injuring innocents is simply too high.

By stark contrast, very little material going out on Moslem religious broadcasts or specifically Moslem print media has condemned any act of terrorism.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

Dear Leonard,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

Even I--who see no moral fault with assassinating aborticians

Oh my. I must disagree with you here Leonard. I do see a very large moral fault with assassinating people, whether they be doctors who perform abortions, or not.

I hope you will reconsider your position in the future.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

This would depend on your definition of "terrorist".

Some consider George Bush to be a terrorist.

What about Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold who went around terrorizing their innocent (?) classmates and teachers, killing over a dozen of them? They were American. What about Timothy McVeigh and his helpers who bombed a government bulding, killing dozens of innocent children? They were American too.

How about all the radical pro-lifers blowing up abortion-clinics?

What about the sniper? The dictator? The mail-bombers?

Hmm, I don't recall Hitler being Muslim either...

Oh right, Hitler was a Christian.

Don't be so racist. People make me sick.

Lady in Black; these concerns are addressed above in this and other threads. ALMOST means 'most but not all....'

Lady in Black; these concerns are addressed above in this and other threads.
Edited by littleladyinblack

M'Lady: No. Grammatically it is like saying, "Not all Christians kill aborticians, but almost everyone who has killed an abortician is a Christian." That too would be a correct statement.

Re: Tim Mcvey, what about the 'Middle Eastern looking men in blue jogging suits' who helped Mcvey carry out his dastardly deed? The Middle Eastern connection to the Oklahoma city bombing is clear, so this actually chips away further at any denial of the given premise that 'almost all terrorists are Muslim.'

M'Lady:  No.  Grammatically it is like saying, "Not all Christians kill aborticians, but almost everyone who has killed an abortician is a Christian."  That too would be a correct statement.

Re:  Tim Mcvey, what about the 'Middle Eastern looking men in blue jogging suits' who helped Mcvey carry out his dastardly deed?  The Middle Eastern connection to the Oklahoma city bombing is clear, so this actually chips away further at any denial of the given premise that 'almost all terrorists are Muslim.'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you honestly think those people who kill abortionists are actually "Christians"?

They give a bad name to Christianity, maybe.

Well, I personally cannot see anything morally repugnant about killing an abortician. I see it is illegal of course, but killing Joseph Mengele would have been illegal in NAZI Germany in 1944 too. Yet if a German of conscience had killed Mengele, he would have been hailed in the U.S. as a hero (and quite rightly so!). These aborticians are certainly no better than Mengele........