• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Dear Sculelos,

I am very happy to hear you say that everything in the Bible is true although I do not see the connection to your believed evidence and I must agree with my brother in Christ "Fez",he is wise in telling you that you need'nt prove anything ,just read the Word.

You did mention that the most important thing a Christian can do is to love God and love one another,that is very important, of course but do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God who died on the cross and was raised from the dead on the 3rd day?He paid our debt and took our place to be reconciled to our Father in heaven,without believing in our hearts that He is our Lord and Savior it doesnt matter how much we love God or anyone else because we cannot come to the Father except by (and through)His son.

All I am saying is I do pray that you know Jesus because unless I missed something(and thats possible)I did not hear you mention Jesus?God bless you and keep you and I am praying for you and I write these things with love,in the name of our Lord and Savior,Christ Jesus................................................Truly,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Sculelos,

I am very happy to hear you say that everything in the Bible is true although I do not see the connection to your believed evidence and I must agree with my brother in Christ "Fez",he is wise in telling you that you need'nt prove anything ,just read the Word.

You did mention that the most important thing a Christian can do is to love God and love one another,that is very important, of course but do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God who died on the cross and was raised from the dead on the 3rd day?He paid our debt and took our place to be reconciled to our Father in heaven,without believing in our hearts that He is our Lord and Savior it doesnt matter how much we love God or anyone else because we cannot come to the Father except by (and through)His son.

All I am saying is I do pray that you know Jesus because unless I missed something(and thats possible)I did not hear you mention Jesus?God bless you and keep you and I am praying for you and I write these things with love,in the name of our Lord and Savior,Christ Jesus................................................Truly,Kwik

Yes I know who Jesus is and I strive to learn more about him everyday. The patterns between Jupiter/Moon/Earth/Mars are all identical. The only way to explain this is that they all have the same external power source there is no possible way that all the craters and flow and lines would flow together the way they do. We also know that planet features change over time this is an great observation because all the planets change their features all identically and all at the same time. 

Many people can tell you who Jesus is and even if you read any of the 4 Gospels in the New Testament you will know enough to decide for yourself who he is. Lord, Liar or Lunatic? I say Lord but many people think he's in the 2 or 3 category. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Sculelos,

Do you believe the moon landings were a hoax?   The entire process of getting men to the moon was based on heliocentricism, and if it were false, we could never have hit our target.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sculelos,

Do you believe the moon landings were a hoax?   The entire process of getting men to the moon was based on heliocentricism, and if it were false, we could never have hit our target.

No I believe that motion in space is totally independent of planetary motion after all the astronauts didn't need any specialized tracking equipment to land on the Moon and it's said that they simply tracked the Moons position via Star maps and a Geo-static Earth model. 

So that some of you might get what I'm talking about when I say all the planets have the same features. 

Venus and Earth comparison

1186259_494044080679642_226072674_n.jpg1004854_494044177346299_1251077978_n.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I am still failing to see these "similar features" you keep seeing with these interposed maps.

I am still failing to see these "similar features" you keep seeing with these interposed maps.

I thought it was just me, thought maybe it is one of those pictures you have to stare at for a long time and then "see" the image.

Sculelos,

No I believe that motion in space is totally independent of planetary motion after all the astronauts didn't need any specialized tracking equipment to land on the Moon and it's said that they simply tracked the Moons position via Star maps and a Geo-static Earth model. 

But they did not use a Geo-static Earth model, so they would have missed the moon

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3

Sculelos,

But they did not use a Geo-static Earth model, so they would have missed the moon

Evolutionists have come up with their fair share of crazy ideas.

In 1958, a children’s book was published called “The Wonderful Egg.” In this book, a non-flying dinosaur lays an egg and the baby that hatches has wings and flies into a tree and sings a song. This book captures the essence of the “hopeful monsters” theory. Unfortunately, for the flying dinosaur, the amount of changes makes it impossible for it to have surviving offspring. The flying dinosaur must mate with another dinosaur to have children. But there are no other dinosaurs with the DNA code changes needed to produce flight. If mating is still even possible, any offspring will certainly die. If the changes are too great even mating may not occur. 

This was written for children and as late as 1958.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Dear Sculelos,

Thank you for your reply and I am happy to know that Jesus is your Lord and Savior,,,,,,,have fun in all your explorations.......by the way ,I have that book''Lord,Liar or Lunatic",it is an excellent read!

God bless you,Kwik  

Sculelos,

Evolutionists have come up with their fair share of crazy ideas.

In 1958, a children’s book was published called “The Wonderful Egg.” In this book, a non-flying dinosaur lays an egg and the baby that hatches has wings and flies into a tree and sings a song. This book captures the essence of the “hopeful monsters” theory. Unfortunately, for the flying dinosaur, the amount of changes makes it impossible for it to have surviving offspring. The flying dinosaur must mate with another dinosaur to have children. But there are no other dinosaurs with the DNA code changes needed to produce flight. If mating is still even possible, any offspring will certainly die. If the changes are too great even mating may not occur. 

This was written for children and as late as 1958.

what is your point?  and where did you copy and paste this from?