• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3

Sculelos,

Do you believe the moon landings were a hoax?   The entire process of getting men to the moon was based on heliocentricism, and if it were false, we could never have hit our target.

No I believe that motion in space is totally independent of planetary motion after all the astronauts didn't need any specialized tracking equipment to land on the Moon and it's said that they simply tracked the Moons position via Star maps and a Geo-static Earth model. 

But they did not use a Geo-static Earth model, so they would have missed the moon

Evolutionists have come up with their fair share of crazy ideas.

In 1958, a children’s book was published called “The Wonderful Egg.” In this book, a non-flying dinosaur lays an egg and the baby that hatches has wings and flies into a tree and sings a song. This book captures the essence of the “hopeful monsters” theory. Unfortunately, for the flying dinosaur, the amount of changes makes it impossible for it to have surviving offspring. The flying dinosaur must mate with another dinosaur to have children. But there are no other dinosaurs with the DNA code changes needed to produce flight. If mating is still even possible, any offspring will certainly die. If the changes are too great even mating may not occur. 

This was written for children and as late as 1958.

what is your point?  and where did you copy and paste this from?

I wrote those words myself. I also have a copy of that book.

If guilt by association proves anything, then is that how evolutionists think a flying creature came about.

1958 is not that far ago.

It was written as a children's book.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  438
  • Days Won:  1

Sculelos,

Do you believe the moon landings were a hoax?   The entire process of getting men to the moon was based on heliocentricism, and if it were false, we could never have hit our target.

No I believe that motion in space is totally independent of planetary motion after all the astronauts didn't need any specialized tracking equipment to land on the Moon and it's said that they simply tracked the Moons position via Star maps and a Geo-static Earth model. 

But they did not use a Geo-static Earth model, so they would have missed the moon

Evolutionists have come up with their fair share of crazy ideas.

In 1958, a children’s book was published called “The Wonderful Egg.” In this book, a non-flying dinosaur lays an egg and the baby that hatches has wings and flies into a tree and sings a song. This book captures the essence of the “hopeful monsters” theory. Unfortunately, for the flying dinosaur, the amount of changes makes it impossible for it to have surviving offspring. The flying dinosaur must mate with another dinosaur to have children. But there are no other dinosaurs with the DNA code changes needed to produce flight. If mating is still even possible, any offspring will certainly die. If the changes are too great even mating may not occur. 

This was written for children and as late as 1958.

what is your point?  and where did you copy and paste this from?

I wrote those words myself. I also have a copy of that book.

If guilt by association proves anything, then is that how evolutionists think a flying creature came about.

1958 is not that far ago.

It was written as a children's book.

Because if someone writes a book about it then it MUST be an accurate and well rounded depiction of the views!

<<<Check out the BIble handbook by Pastor Pete Peters>>>

Or not!  (And yeah, this Pastor Pete guy is for real, not even being facetious!)

Edited by GoldenEagle
Removed disrespectful picture of the bible.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

To make it clear a lot of my beliefs are definitely on the fringe of insanity. Or at least that's what most people think but yet the funny part about them is I know some of them are 100% factually correct but yet when I show people what I see it seems like they are blinded and can not see what I see. Either I am losing my mind, a divine conspiracy is under float and many of mainstreams scientific 'theories' are a load of bunk.

Only one of the above can be true, btw Watch 'Symbols of an Electric Sky' on youtube if you want to understand what I understand.   

Edited by Sculelos

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  438
  • Days Won:  1

To make it clear a lot of my beliefs are definitely on the fringe of insanity. Or at least that's what most people think but yet the funny part about them is I know some of them are 100% factually correct but yet when I show people what I see it seems like they are blinded and can not see what I see. Either I am losing my mind, a divine conspiracy is under float and many of mainstreams scientific 'theories' are a load of bunk.

Only one of the above can be true, btw Watch 'Symbols of an Electric Sky' on youtube if you want to understand what I understand.   

I will, thank you!  Which parts do you know are 100% true?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Have you prayed about this in bold?

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I will, thank you!  Which parts do you know are 100% true?

Well for sure I'm sure these theroies are absolutely correct and really there is no point to argue them with me.

1. Universe is 100% made up of Electrons and Neutrons all have some sort of charge even if balanced to zero which is why I use the term 100% Electric. 

2. The Earth does not rotate nor Move. Infrometer experiements have proved this repeatadly.

3. All the planets have the same power signature and are powered externally. More then that Up is Down and Down is Down. This means when you go up into the Sky you are actually going into the separated Ocean and when you go into the Ocean you are going into the Ocean.  

4. I'm sure there is different layers of compression present in the Universe. The closer we get to the Center the more pressure and compression increases or decreases if going in outer-space. It eventually ends but it would take a long time. Even though the Universe is only 637 Million Miles from Earth to the Throne of Fire it would take light about 3.6 Day's to reach the end of it if taking the longer route or about 116 seconds if going directly to the center. 

5. I am also sure of the present locations of Noah's Arc and I'm 100% sure his journey can still be seen in the sky today from time to time because light repeatedly bounces to and from the Sea of Glass. (Yes there are two because the cover and ship itself are not in the same location anymore due to the expansion of the Earth)

6. I am sure there is petrified human artifacts and also petrified animals on Mars. Honestly all you need to do to verify this for yourself is study NASA's pictures for a long time if you want to verify it for yourself. 

Have you prayed about this in bold?

God bless,

GE

I'm sure of Satan's existance on almost every aspect of mankinds thinking and I have prayed and studied extensively. Many people think I'm just saying crazy stuff for the heck of it but honestly I know things that are disturbing and it's honestly disturbing to know the fate of the Earth and even the time it will happen but I have to trust that God will bring us through this if we trust him. I am sure that we are in year 5801 and year 5916 is the time the Judgement of the Watchers will begin. 2083 is the Year the Tribulation will end so that leaves a 45 year gap and sometime within that gap two will be walking in a field and one will be taken and the other one will die in the melting. However as for the Day, the Year or the Hour I have no idea except that it will happen sometime between 2083-2128 and literally nobody will be expecting it when it happens. I'm fairly certain I'll be long gone before then. However this time-line is trusting that John, Enoch and Daniel were all correct in their time-lines but really that is something that you need to study for yourself to be absolutely sure on and is very complicated. Just know that if you trust and obey Jesus he will get you through to the end.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This has gone on long enough. Closed for review.