• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Hi Joe. Isreal may have holy implications, and it may be a holy land, but that does not make the political actions of the state holy. To insinuate that everything Israel does should be backed as if God himself mandated it leads to tremendous corruption and trouble. I think that there are many things Israel is doing correctly today, but not everything. No matter how "holy" an area is, it is being run today by men. Men are not God. Men do not do everything that God wants. Men will make mistakes.

Like I said, countries that we are allied with today we have warred with in the past. Likewise, enemies of today were once our friends. Israel is a political entity, it will not always follow God's will. I'm sorry, but it is just the fact of the matter. Until Jesus directly rules Israel, there will be actions that will go against God's wishes.

:rolleyes:

Huh?

THEREFORE WE PETITION the President and the United States Government to unequivocally support the state of Israel in her right to exist, in her struggle against terrorism, in her God given right to her land, and to Jerusalem, to stand unmoved, undivided, as her capital, her eternal city.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Love, Joe

Hello Joe,

I am a little confused here. I thought the United States Government already does exactly what this petition requests them to do - even though I am SA and my signature would serve no purpose - am I being naive. If so just ignore this!

Blessings,

Gene

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Joe,

I am a little confused here. I thought the United States Government already does exactly what this petition requests them to do - even though I am SA and my signature would serve no purpose - am I being naive. If so just ignore this!

Blessings,

Gene

Dear Brother Gene

The USA does almost the exact the opposite of the petitioned pleas.

The USA is not completely joined with those who are and who will seek the total annihilation of Israel, although we know it will happen.

The US has and is knowingly supporting the armies of occupation in Israeli and Her Jerusalem.

The US has and is sending foreign-aid monies with the knowledge they will be used to fund the Nations and peoples training to and/or attacking the Jews both in Israel and around the world.

In the near past, The US has even given armies our green light as they rushed to destroy Israel!

Praise The Lord, He turned His red light on and stopped the intended murder of Israel!

So through this partition, my wife and I and a few thousand or so other Christian brothers and sisters are pleading for sanity within our State Department and within our national leadership.

We are asking our national leaders to reverse the trend since 1920 to sell Israeli interests out for profitable partnerships with the enemies of God.

To please wise up before we bring the complete wrath of God down upon us.

Is it Too late?

The watchmen still sounds the alarm.

I pray for the salvation and safety of folks on both sides of this struggle.

Gene, the comfort to my heart broken for Israel is Jesus!

And, You and I will be in the cloud following The Rock of Ages!

As The Lion of Judah saves His Israel and destroys Her Enemies.

Hallelujah!

"To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:25)

Love, Joe

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I signed!! :whistling:

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Hello Joe,

Blessings,

Gene

Dear Brother Gene

The USA does almost the exact the opposite of the petitioned pleas.

The USA is not completely joined with those who are and who will seek the total annihilation of Israel, although we know it will happen.

The US has and is knowingly supporting the armies of occupation in Israeli and Her Jerusalem.

The US has and is sending foreign-aid monies with the knowledge they will be used to fund the Nations and peoples training to and/or attacking the Jews both in Israel and around the world.

In the near past, The US has even given armies our green light as they rushed to destroy Israel!

Praise The Lord, He turned His red light on and stopped the intended murder of Israel!

So through this partition, my wife and I and a few thousand or so other Christian brothers and sisters are pleading for sanity within our State Department and within our national leadership.

We are asking our national leaders to reverse the trend since 1920 to sell Israeli interests out for profitable partnerships with the enemies of God.

To please wise up before we bring the complete wrath of God down upon us.

Is it Too late?

The watchmen still sounds the alarm.

I pray for the salvation and safety of folks on both sides of this struggle.

Gene, the comfort to my heart broken for Israel is Jesus!

And, You and I will be in the cloud following The Rock of Ages!

As The Lion of Judah saves His Israel and destroys Her Enemies.

Hallelujah!

"To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:25)

Love, Joe

Thanks for the response Bro Joe although I have to say that the press here in SA and in most countries I have travelled to would disagree (that the USA does not unequivocally support Israel). Not that I care much for the press or their particular agendas - I find talking to and corresponding with people on the ground gives me a better perspective. I like Jude so much that if you don't mind I will underscore your quote again....

Peace, blessings,

Gene

:wub:

:laugh:

What saith The Lord?

"I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,"

"And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth." (Isaiah 62:6)

Amen! Amen! Amen!

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." (Revelation 22:17)

Love, Joe

;)

My Lord, my God, my Savior, my Brother is a Jew!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Look Brother, another Jew hater!

"And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."

"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood."

"And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." (Revelation 12:13-17)

Here Comes The King....The King of The Jews!

Glory, Glory, Glory!

"His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself."

"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (Revelation 19:12-16)

Now Ain't That A kick!

From Lamb of God To Mighty Lion of Judah (Jew)

I too am a dog of a Gentle by first birth but I am grafted into The Peoples by the second birth!

I too am a Jew by God's Grace, a Jew by The Blood shed for the remissions of my sins!

A Saint by God's Gift at Calvary, a Sanctified one by The Holy Ghost, one promised to Jesus for all eternity.

Prince of Peace, Sholom, my Lord, my Jesus The Christ.

Oh Yeah! Who killed The King of The Jews, who killed Jesus?

"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again."

"No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father." (John 10:17-18)

Psst! Jesus doesn't lie!

Hate your sin, not your soon to be blood brothers, brothers by The Blood of The Lamb!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Love, Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Here Comes The King....The King of The Jews!

He came over 2000 years ago...he wasn't what they expected...or wanted....so they slaughtered him...just as God knew they would....but he didn't stay dead...he came back in his body...now he is with us in spirit......

Then God took a Jewish Christian Hater named Paul...and cleaned him up and converted him...and they didn't believe him...and we've been dying ever since for the precious blood of the lamb....

Jewish folks said Christianity would die out if it was from man...but if from God it would keep going and they would be fighting against God...well 2000 years later...Jesus is alive and kicking...the perfect love...they said it..and they don't believe themselves..

I don't hate anybody...but everybody wants our Blessings from Jesus Christ...but they don't want our God...

If your not with us your against us...

Since they didn't want his Son....God is going to give them what they wanted....the Anti Christ...and they will welcome him with open arms...

The only hate I witness is the tremendous hate for Jesus Christ...so if they hate him...I guess they hate the family of God...which includes me...if they hate my God y do they want our help...

...swallow your pride...admit your wrong..such a simple process.....your forgiven...such a merciful God we serve....and come back to the family of God...can it get any simpler than that...join the family of jesus christ and we will be willing to die for you too...but your dead without him...i'm not dying for dead folks...I have a family to protect..as for me and my family we SERVE the LORD JESUS CHRIST...what a mighty God we serve..

Guest shiloh357
Nothing but pure uadulterated hate; and you call yourself a Christian???

No I call myself a chosen child of Almighty God...a brother to Jesus Christ...

Over 2000 years ago my Father allowed my brother to be slaughtered like a helpless lamb...for me and everybody in the world....because he loves me....as my father loves me...he defeated satan with love...the offer still stands today...for all mankind....

everybody is invited...accept the fact they were wrong.....get down on your knees and cry out to Jesus...and share the peace of mind....and everlasting blessings....or keep on with the curses...for denying him...

he took the curse on the cross for you...all of us...and I love him for it...forever...

I have brothers and sisters that are hurting...and wounded from the enemy...once we comfort them...I will help my enemies...all who oppose my savior...

the ANTI-CHRISTs...they reap what they sow...MUSLIMS and JEWS their anger breeds hate...hate leads them to sin...sin leads them to death...

I don't hate any of them....I stand firm in my faith...it has been 2000 years how much more evidence do they need to admit they are totally wrong...

the only chosen people whether Jew, Muslim, etc. are the ones who accept Jesus Christ.

You are not only theologically inaccurate, but you also demonstrate the typical lack of understanding where the conflict is concerned.

Jesus was not slaughtered. The Jews did not kill Jesus. People like you insult the grace of God by making such ridiculous assertions. No person on this earth is responsible for Jesus

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I just signed it. Thanks, George.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

This is a spiritual war...the battle for souls...taking place in the heavenly realms...we are a mist here today gone tomorrow...For those who accept Jesus Christ and his way he waits with open arms and eternal life...for all mankind.....Jews, Muslims....everybody...I'm as concerned for the Muslims as I am for the Jews...if they don't accept Jesus Christ..their souls are accepting eternal damnation...right now we have a major spiritual war taking place in the United States...the enemy has slipped in and we are jeopardizing our favor with God by glorifying sin...Jesus was quite clear on people (whether Jews or Gentiles) denied him...he said dust off your feet and move on...Vengence was the Lord's ...the Jews don't want him...the Muslims don't want him.......Jesus came for Isreal and his messages started and blossomed there...they don't want him and they don't love him....they hate him...

Romans 10 NIV

12For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile