• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom Y'all,

I just returned from Israel and now, more than ever, I see the need for us to stand with her, praying for her and the people living in Israel and those seeking to destroy. her.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Israeli or Irag or Iran...they are all ANTI-Christ...I'm more concerned about helping my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. John the Baptist was very clear to the Jews in that scripture and throughout the new Testament. The only hope they have is the same thing that saved us....deep heartfelt repentance...and tears of shame for denying Jesus Christ our Lord.

They can fight from here to eternity for that desert land.....the lord gave us the land of milk and honey...God almighty has blessed us over and over...because we loved his son...and was thankful and grateful....we are repeating history by glorifying sin in our country...

We need to clean up our own land and house....and help our own brothers and sisters in Jesus...before I worry about a bunch of Anti-Christ people...

Hi there PF.

You sound very "loving" to people who may or may not be saved ... yet.

I like using the word "Yet". It gives hope. Don't you think?

I happen to be an Israeli Jew who has been saved by Yeshua.

Ten years ago I felt very alone but today I can tell you there are more and more Jews in Israel who are turning to Yeshua.

I hear there are Palestinians in the refugee camps who are doing likewise, very undercover for obvious reasons.

I have a personal friend who is the replacement pastor of my fellowship who happens to be an Arab.

There are Rabbiis in "Me-ah Shaarim" (Ultra orthodox Jews) who are turning to Yeshua too.

Would these be concedered a blessing in your eyes? Would they merit prayer, or would it just ruin your post here?

Blessings

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Israeli or Irag or Iran...they are all ANTI-Christ...I'm more concerned about helping my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. John the Baptist was very clear to the Jews in that scripture and throughout the new Testament. The only hope they have is the same thing that saved us....deep heartfelt repentance...and tears of shame for denying Jesus Christ our Lord.

They can fight from here to eternity for that desert land.....the lord gave us the land of milk and honey...God almighty has blessed us over and over...because we loved his son...and was thankful and grateful....we are repeating history by glorifying sin in our country...

We need to clean up our own land and house....and help our own brothers and sisters in Jesus...before I worry about a bunch of Anti-Christ people...

Hi there PF.

Ten years ago I felt very alone but today I can tell you there are more and more Jews in Israel who are turning to Yeshua.

I hear there are Palestinians in the refugee camps who are doing likewise, very undercover for obvious reasons.

I have a personal friend who is the replacement pastor of my fellowship who happens to be an Arab.

There are Rabbiis in "Me-ah Shaarim" (Ultra orthodox Jews) who are turning to Yeshua too.

Would these be concedered a blessing in your eyes? Would they merit prayer, or would it just ruin your post here?

Blessings

Hey Hupo I like your sig :thumbsup: Nice comment!!!

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi there PF.

Blessings

Great post Hupo! I believe that the scripture teaches there will be a lot more of the Islamic people who will turn to Jesus as we approach the end of time as we know it. And God will open the eyes of His people Israel as the scripture says.

You should try looking up George who also lives in Israel. God bless and keep the faith.

In Jesus

kevin

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

As Israel goes, so goes the world. Those who curse Israel will be cursed, and those who bless Israel (I mean the real Israel, not your fake, "church" Israel) will be blessed. Unfortunately, you have chosen the former. You want to condemn Israel's unbelief, while you arrogantly wipe the dust from your feet. You once again, demonstrate why Jews find Christianity repulsive. You and those who agree with you are the kinds of Christians who keep Jews out of heaven.

Whew! Strong words Shilo!

But you know, by being this strong about it, you allow me to get off my would-be angry response.

How can I condemn the blind for not seeing? How can I condemn the deaf for not hearing?

And mostly, who am I to condemn them even if I could? I can but bear witness to HE who has it all in His Mighty hand.

Dear Yeshua, please lighten up the hearts of those filled with hate and anger.

I pray You release them/us even as Your word says "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free".

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thanks Shilo :whistling:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/07/1981

What exactly is this petition about?...I am rather confused...A.P.

What exactly is this petition about?...I am rather confused...A.P.

:thumbsup:

Read it brother, read it!

The USA today stands before a fork in the road.

The Road of "God Bless America!"

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)

Or

The Road of "Destroy our beloved country!"

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)

My wife and I choose the first road.

We signed the partition.

We always vote.

The aids do check the voting records.

We pray this will make a difference.

If it does not, we still belong to His Kingdom and we know..... "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." Is a sure deal!

Love, Joe

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

Signed! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

1 John 2 NIV

22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

1 John 2 NIV

22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist