• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Hi GoldenEagle,

Thanks for the thumbs up,you are always such an encourager and it is so refreshing to read some of the beautiful things you write.

Just to clarify what I meant when I said,these days I just believe "no means no"was in reference to any written Word of our Lord...for eg:In Leviticus,the 19th Chapter.....the Lord says we should NOT tattoo our bodies(29th verse)...."no means no"-LOL

I understand that through Christ and the New Covenant God gave us we are no longer under the law but God gave us these instructions for our own good,I will take Him at His Word!.....thats just me......

Be blessed in all you do,Golden Eagle

Your sister in Christ Jesus,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

You have to be very careful now with getting tattoos and piercings.Alot of people have contacted MRSA.An ugly Staph infection from getting these.It was not so common several years ago but it is now.People are not cleaning their needles like they should.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  33

Just for reference, I have 11 piercings and 3 tattoos.

A number of Egyptian Copts sport tattoos. They do it to declare their love of Jesus and distinguish themselves from Muslims. They know that if they are ever captured and stripped, people will know who they are, and therefore there is no way that they can deny their faith.

The Copt tattoos are not just random symbols or drawings. They are all designed to revere the Lord. Crosses are a popular design.

That is really cool :D.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

It's what is tattooed on your heart that is important. 

I also agree with ~ candice~, that is really cool. 

A number of Egyptian Copts sport tattoos. They do it to declare their love of Jesus and distinguish themselves from Muslims. They know that if they are ever captured and stripped, people will know who they are, and therefore there is no way that they can deny their faith.

The Copt tattoos are not just random symbols or drawings. They are all designed to revere the Lord. Crosses are a popular design.

That is very interesting :mgcheerful: .My son got a cross tattoo on his arm when he was 18.I think it is very nice but he hates it.Not because it is a cross because my son is a devout Christian but he now does not like tattoos at all.Once you have them they are very expensive to remove and sometimes the results are not what you would like.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Concerning tattoos and piercings this is the way I personally look at it: What would Jesus do? Although I don't judge anyone who has them nor frown upon them, what counts the most is to have a pure spirit.  

Concerning tattoos and piercings this is the way I personally look at it: What would Jesus do? Although I don't judge anyone who has them nor frown upon them, what counts the most is to have a pure spirit.  

That is right.God does not look at the outer self but at the heart. :mgcheerful:

I was thinking about getting a small tattoo on the left side of my chest that says, "ORGAN DONOR, IF YOU NEED IT, TAKE IT", or something similar. 

I always thought tattoos looked really cool...........................................................on someone else. 

I was thinking about getting a small tattoo on the left side of my chest that says, "ORGAN DONOR, IF YOU NEED IT, TAKE IT", or something similar. 

I always thought tattoos looked really cool...........................................................on someone else. 

I knew someone once that had tattoos done all over his body that said "Cut here,Open here,fold here".He had donated his body to science and I guess he thought they would have a fun surprise when they were working on him. :o

They are not my cup of tea.I always thought they especially looked hard on women.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1993

1 John 1 to the end says Jesus is the light and in him there is no dark.

is the heart that God want but not the body.